Brad

Garcia: hey JJ.

JJ: hey Pen whats up, looking up from a file.

Garcia: wanna go for drinks later. I've got Emily to come, basically jumping with excitement.

JJ: how could I say no to you so of course I would love to, smiling.

Emily was the one who volunteered to pick everyone up. She stoped at JJ's first because it was the closest she honked the horn and waited a minute but she didn't come so Emily decided to go to her door. She knocked and JJ just yelled come in so she did.

JJ: I'm sorry I passed out right when I got home and woke up late. Getting called in early kinda sucked, grabbing a different shirt.

Th blonde was slipping the nice shirt on over her bra.

Emily: no you're fine but you look really nice. I mean for just waking up she said sarcastically with a grin.

JJ: rolling her eyes, you look really nice too. Biting her lip. Thoughts everywhere. Did they always flirt like this? This is flirting right? No it's not besides it doesn't matter!

Emily had on black dress pants and a nice grey half sleeve shirt. JJ had on a nice pair of jeans and a cute dark blue v neck.

Emily: ok lets go I don't want Garcia to think we forgot about her, looking down trying not to make it obvious she,d been staring.

They both laughed and went to the SUV got in and headed towards Garcia's place while they talked about random things

Emily: look how excited she is noticing Garcia was jumping up and down as she pulled in.

JJ: tonight ought to be fun, laughing in excitement.

They got to the bar and as they walked in and saw Derek.

Derek: oh hey babygirl he said pulling Garcia giving her a big hug with a kiss on the cheek. What are you all up too.

JJ And Emily said at the same time, girls night.

Garcia: but we can make an exception for you if you wanna join us sugar. She said in her usual flirtatious voice.

Derek: not tonight babygirl I'm with my buddies you girls have a good night, wiggling his fingers then turned around while blowing them all a kiss. Then an extra for his beautiful lady.

JJ: ok lets sit over here. Pointing at a booth.

Emily: oK I'lL GeT ThE AlCoHol, she sang in a funny tone. Ok here you girls go, handing them their drinks of choice as she slid beside JJ in the booth.

As time passes they were telling each other childhood stories and reminiscing about other days. They looked like teenagers at a sleepover. They were all so happy and having a good time.

Emily: Can you believe that guy Brad?

Garcia: laughing, he said he was a real FBI agent.

Emily: laughing harder, then, then, we pulled out our badges.

JJ: God, I have to pee

Emily: mmm taking a sip of her drink, oh so do I lets go.

Garcia: I'll meet you two in there I'm gonna say hi to my daddy Derek she said staggering over to him.

Emily: oh god she's so drunk, wheezing.

JJ: laughing uncontrollably at her, so are you she said then falling causing her to laugh more.

Emily: oh Jen, you ok she said helping her up, trying not to laugh more.

They both used the bathroom and washed their hands. Then JJ turned around and looked at Emily's sparkling eyes. No words were spoken Emily was looking back at her then all of a sudden she did something without even thinking.