Twenty Facts About Me

Okay, first of all I'd like to thank MrsDowney for nominating me! I'm going to tag the new nominees at the end.

1.) Might not be a surprise but my name is Sarah (gasp).

2.) My favorite colors are blue and black (is that even a color?).

3.) My favorite actors include our beloved Robert Downey Jr (❤️), Tom Hiddleston, Bradley Cooper, Christian Bale, Tom Cruise and James Spader!

4.) I actually do karate since 13 years.

5.) Although I'm a native german speaker, it's easier for me to find the right words in English. Strange, isn't it?

6.) I can speak German (surprise :D), English, French and if anyone wants to speak Latin, here you go!

7.) I have a dog whose name is Nancy. She's 15 years old and like my baby!

8.) Usually, I'm quiet reserved at first but as time goes by I use to open up towards others...

9.) I have blonde hair and green eyes but I don't like my hair like that so I use to dye it from time to time.

10.) The picture at the top or right (depends on where you're reading) is actually one of the few rare photos anyone was ever able to take of me. Usually, as soon as a camera appears I'll be gone faster than you can possibly see.

11.) My favorite superhero is Iron Man (of course)!

12) My least favorite superhero is Superman because who the hell doesn't recognize Clark Kent is Superman just because he wears glasses?!

13.) I LOVE sarcasm.

14.) My favorite TV shows include The Blacklist, Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries, The Mentalist, NCIS and A Town Called EUReKA.

15.) I'm probably the most unmusical person you can ever imagine!

16.) When I was young, I was a huge fan of Winnie The Pooh and Pokemon (yeah, I know...)

17.) I love elderly people. That's why I'm actually doing my apprenticeship as a geriatric nurse at our local retirement home. I simply love being around them, care about them and listen to their stories. They're so thankful for everything and often just need someone to talk to.

18.) Most of the ideas of my stories are inspired by the people I've met at work and the music I'm listening to. What actually leads us to...

19.) My favorite band is The Fray! Their songs are amazing and simply... They're just great!

20.) Last but not least, I use to ask for the posters of the movies I've watched at the cinema. And now my whole room is covered under posters of Robert, Tom, Christian and Bradley :')

Well, yeah... That's basically what you need to know about me.

And hereby I nominate JustAlilfan , Poly007 , Downeys , ducklingwhovian , JokerStark , marvel_obsessed , sharni77 , Bbringmethere , Hamby_Repo , HiddlesBatch_xo and waitwhatmarvel for twenty facts about themselves.