Chapter One.

Marias POV;
As I arrived to Bradford, my anxiety started to take over my body, what if I didn't fit in this new college? What if was left alone? Who am I going to turn to? I literally know noone.
The flight to Bradford was stressing and I couldn't wait to see who's going to be my roommate.
As I arrived to Feversham college, I started getting more worried as I spotted a tall women with a gorgeous blonde hair she looked like she was 30 year old or so.
" Mrs. Stanley?" She asked me softly with a thick Britsh accent, I nodded as she continued talking "Welcome love, I'm going to show you your room, I'm Kathryn Austin, and I'm the consulter here" she took me to my room, the campus was absolutely gorgeous, I was speechless, as I arrived to my room, Mrs.Austin said her goodbyes leaving me alone, I was a bit worried to be honest until I saw my roommate, a gorgeous blonde with soft brown eyes, she was the meaning of Hyper, she came closer and hugged me out of nowhere, i hugged her back awkwardly.
" I'm Jennifer Trent, what's your name?" She spoke cheerfully, I wish I was that excited.
" And I'm Maria Stanley"
" Oh well Maria, would you like me to show you around?" She spoke, still pumped, I nodded.
" So its my second year here, and I can't wait to take you to parties, and here we have, the biggest fraternity with the hottest guys around" I looked around and spotted this huge building, I looked around and my breath was taken away, a guy with a leather jacket on, tattoos scattered on his body, I wasn't into tattoos but god he was perfect, thick eyelashes, beautiful cheekbones with a perfect jaw line, as Jennifer shook me out of my gaze and whispered " And that's Zayn Malik, the biggest asshole around here, stay away from him he's nothing but trouble."