+*Lunch Time*+

Monday, December 9, 2019, 12:25 pm

Nini

Classes were so exhausting, like usual. I had to walk up to people the whole morning asking, "Where's this?" and "Where's that?" I looked like a total idiot. 

I walk into the vast cafeteria, everyone talking like any other lunchroom. The cafeteria was huge, even bigger than the East High cafeteria! I grab a plate of a stack, they actually have plates? Like glass plates! I start walking around the food section, and I say it. Food section! They have a full-on buffet! I'm gonna love it here! I grab some food, head on to the seating area, and look around. 

"Hey, Nini!" Cleo calls from across the cafeteria, waving her arm. 

I walk over with my food. "Come sit with us!" Cleo chirps. 

I shrug and sit at the table. "So, how was your day so far?" Morgan wonders. 

"Good, I guess," I say. 

"Lovely!" Cleo bubbled. 

A boy walks up to us, "Hey babe!" Cleo jumps up and hugs the boy. 

"Hey." he greets, giving Cleo a kiss on her forehead. 

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry, let me introduce my boyfriend!" Cleo declares with excitement. 

"Jason meets Nini, Nini meet Jason!" Cleo says with a toothy smile. 

"Nice to meet you!" I welcome. 

"You too." He grins, looking at me, then at Cleo. 

"Look what I got you." Jason smirks, holding up from what seems to be an iced coffee. 

"Oh, thank you!" Cleo says. 

Boys from another table start yelling Jason's name, "Oh, I gotta go." he says. 

"Okie dokie!" Cleo says, giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Toodles!" she says, waving goodbye as he walks to his table. 

"Oh, he is so perfect." Cleo expressed. 

"We know, you say that every day." Anna Grace states. Cleo gives her the death stare, and she adjusts herself in the seat. 

"So, we wanna know more about you, Nini. What was it like at your old high school?" Cleo wondered. 

"Well, I had some good friends. The teachers were cool. And-" 

Cleo interrupts, "Did you have a boyfriend?". 

"Well," I pause. "kind of, sorta, maybe." I chuckle.

 "Oh, we'll just know that you can talk to us." Cleo says with a smile, and the over girls give a nervous grin and a face saying, Don't tell her anything. 

"Oh, thank you," I thank. I'm not actually gonna talk to them about that stuff, I still have Kourtney. 

The bell rings, "Oh! It looks like its time for class. Anna Grace, grab my bag?" she asks. 

"You can grab it yourself." Anna Grace smiles a confident smile. 

Cleo gives her a sassy look. "Pass me my purse." Cleo demands, and Anna Grace immediately gives Cleo her purse. I put my lunch plate on top of the stack, and follow them out of the cafeteria. I think I made some good friends. I think...