+*A Night To Remember*+

Saturday, January 25, 2020, 6:24 pm

Ricky

I take a deep breath, and I knock on the front door to Nini's house. 

Carol opens the door, and she smiles. "Well, you look handsome!" she compliments, looking up and down at my suit and tie with a red rose at the pocket.

 "Oh, thank you!" I thank.

 Dana rushes down the stairs, then imitates a trumpet, "Now presenting, Nina Salazar-Roberts!" Dana announces, holding her hand out. Nini walks down in a beautiful long off-the-shoulder dark ocean blue dress with a sparkly silver belt around her waist, little jewels scattered around it. Hair perfect curled in half up half down hairstyle, one in a bun, and the other half curled down, like Belle. She smiles as she walks down the stairs, picking up her dress.

 "Woah. Nini, you look... Woah." I stammered.

 "You look great too." she chuckles. 

"C'mon you lovebirds! I wanna get pictures!" Carol chirps, and we walk out the door and the front of the house. 

"Oh! The sun is setting! Let's get some pictures!" Carol smiles, holding her camera out. 

I put my hands around her waist, and she folds her fingers. "Smile bright!" Carol bubbled, as we smile, and she snaps the pictures.

+*Nini's Dress*+

After the pictures, I check my watch, "Oh, we should go. Ashlyn said she had a surprise and to come to her house after taking photos." I say, looking down at Nini. 

"Oh, okay!" she chirps. Nini and I walk toward my car. "Have fun!" Carol yells. 

"Be safe!" Dana shouts. "We will!" Nini answers as I start the engine and drive away.

Saturday, January 25, 2020, 6:45 pm

Ricky

We drive up to Ashlyn's house, and I pull over in front of their house. 

Ashlyn wearing a long red dress with short sleeves and a round collar on her neck, opens the front door, "Oh, can you go up the driveway?" Ashlyn asks, and I give her a thumbs-up, and I do as told. I open the car door for Nini, and she smiles and walk-up hand in hand to her front door. 

"Why don't you two look cute!" Gina exclaims as we walk through the door. She wears a gradient dress from a blue to a white one-shoulder dress. 

She gives Nini and me a hug, "Wait, are you going to the dance? I thought the dance was only for Juniors and Seniors?" Nini wonders. 

"Oh, I'm going with E.J." she answers. 

"Wait, what?" I say in confusion.

 "Do not get any ideas. I'm only going with him just to go to the dance. We're not gonna dance with each other or anything." Gina states.