TwENTY { baby }

CW: smut, revoked consent/elements of noncon, heavy degradation.

This is fiction, but that does not mean it should be taken lightly. I understand, and I need you to understand, that consent is always required throughout the entirety of sexual activities. I do not condone anything done when it is done without consent; I have only written this part in order to progress the storyline where it needs to go.

viewer discretion is advised; as of this point, you have been warned.

This is going to be a damn interesting chapter so— 👁️👄👁️

"Somehow I hate it more than the dog collar."

"Jungkook knew I didn't like the old one so—" He waved his hand over the shiny necklace like a magical reveal. "—voilà."

Yoongi scowled. "I'm not surprised."

Taehyung scoffed. "Yeah... me neither."

The tone in the room shifted as they went quiet. Yoongi's expression turned solemn, sparking worry in Taehyung's gut. 

Yoongi finished his food quickly today, so they had around ten minutes to talk for themselves. It was more than relieving. Taehyung has been yearning for a minute without Jungkook 

"If I'm honest—" Yoongi began as he readjusted again. Taehyung couldn't imagine how uncomfortable he must be, stuck in that one spot 24/7. "—I don't think I'm all that surprised about Jungkook and... all this. About everything."

Taehyung's brow wrinkled. "What, what do you mean? Why wouldn't you be surprised by this?"

"Because it's Jungkook." Taehyung stayed quiet, waiting for Yoongi to go on. Sure, it's Jungkook, the man who had a crush on his own student, but Taehyung never would have suspected Jungkook to go do all of this. "He's always been extremely possessive over whoever he likes."

His stomach plummeted. "Does that mean he's... done this to other people before?"

"No. Not — not that I know of, but I can't say a part of me didn't expect him to do something like this one day. I always thought he would snap again at some point."

" 'Again'? What... what do you mean?" he asked, cautious.

"As far as I know, Jungkook hasn't been in any kind of relationship since high school. Back then he was so obsessed, so controlling. The last relationship he had — that I know of — Jungkook stalked the poor guy for weeks just to dictate his whole life when they finally got together — I don't remember his name, to be honest. Jungkook was, like, textbook-definition manipulative. Silent treatment, threats, jealousy. Oh my god, he was always so jealous. He got upset whenever the kid would talk to anyone else, even his own family. Jungkook even made him give him the passwords to all his social media and copies of his keys."

Taehyung gaped at him, but only partly believed what he said.

Yes, Jungkook was jealous; yes, Jungkook threatened him a lot, and Jungkook went through with those threats sometimes, he tried to drown him a couple of times for fuck's sake; Jungkook never gave him the silent treatment. Not yet, at least. But who knows.