05| Skateboards and Skittles

Monday morning wasn't totally bad for Steve. He had a good night sleep the night before and was well rested. He sat in bed for five minutes before getting up and heading to take a shower.

The first week of school wasn't too bad at all. Having Natasha, Sam, and Bucky back was totally fun and they even talked him into doing a sport.

He was thinking of football, basketball, and maybe soccer but he didn't want to overwork himself. Being in honors English was hard enough.

He turned the water on to the shower and moved it a little more to the right. He didn't like super hot showers like everyone talked about online but if it was warm it was good.

Well he was waiting for the shower water to heat up he looked at himself in the mirror. He saw how some stubble was starting to grow back along his jaw. He didn't feel like full on shaving so he'd just have to do it in the shower.

Shaving his face in the shower was always so annoying since he didn't have a mirror but he didn't have time to fully shave.

He bent down and opened the sink cabinet, pulling out one of his two razors. He set it in the shower in a small tray under the shower head.

He felt the water and it wasn't the temperature to his liking yet so he waited a little longer. He pulled off his shirt and slipped down his underwear so he was fully nude, after making sure the door was locked and got into the shower.

Monday morning was totally bad for Tony. He groaned and turned off his alarm. He just laid in bed for a while staring up at the ceiling. Why was the weekend so short? Why didn't they have fridays off like Justin did?

Groaning once more he finally got out of bed. He checked his phone and saw a message from Rhodey.

Sorry I can't pick you up today for school I have a dentist appointment. Try someone else?

Oh what a great way to start the day. He'll most likely have to walk to school unless he skates. He hasn't used his skateboard in the past few months and the thought of riding it made Tony sick.

He responded to Rhodey before picking out what to wear.

After he got ready he walked downstairs to the kitchen. Opened the fridge and looked around even though he wasn't even that hungry. In the end he just grabbed a water bottle.

It took a while to find his skate board but he eventually found it once Carmel directed him to the garage. It was hidden behind two boxes that were labeled "Tonys useless shit". He would've laughed at his old petty self if it didn't make him upset at seeing it.

Tony got outside and started skate boarding to school. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be, it actually felt nice to have the cool air in his hair and face again. Although it was September it was only the morning so it wasn't too hot.

It took about ten minutes to get to school and he didn't know where to put his skateboard. He used to just bring it to last period before class since his freshman last hour teacher loved him. For now he just carried it under his arm and walked to his locker.

Surprisingly, he got the lock open this morning on this third try. When it unlatched he smiled proudly to himself and pulled it off, opening his locker and set the lock inside.

He tried to shove his skateboard in but it was slightly too big. What was he going to do now? He couldn't carry his board around with him all day to all of his classes.

Just then Steve stopped beside him at his locker with Sam. He was undoing the lock while Sam talked about some type of sport. Tony didn't care so he closed his locker and leaned against it, going through his phone.