Chapter 8-A wild Yunyun appears

I woke up. It was morning and Megumin still laid asleep in my arms. I moved her a little and woke her up.

"What is it, Y/n?" she asked with her eyes closed.

"We need to get up. How much do we have left until we reach Axel?"

Megumin opened her crimson eyes.

"It should be close now. We will be able to reach it today."

Megumin got up and started changing back to her traveling clothes. I put back my boots, took my hatchet and sling bag and then we left the room and walked to the stable. I mounted the horse again with Megumin in the back and Chomusuke walking besides the horse. I looked at a way pointer at the crossroads and took the road to Axel. We ascended a small hill and when we got at the top of it, Axel could be seen in the distance. It was large.

"So this is Axel?" I asked Megumin.

"Yes" she answered. "But I don't think I want to join a party anymore. We already formed our own party... If we want we could add new people if we really need that."

I nodded and we descended from the hill and as we rode on the road on the right side of it was a big tavern with a courtyard and fenceposts around it.

"I-It's been a long time, Megumin! Today is the day we will settle our long-standing score! I will defeat you and become first among the Crimson Demons! Now, Megumin, I challenge you to a duel!" I heard a girl's voice shouting.

I halted the horse, turned my head and saw a young girl, about Megumin's age, with a brown hair tied into twin tails that laid upon her shoulders. She was also wearing a low-cut blouse and a miniskirt. She had some well-developed breasts. This must be another crimson demon. Probably Megumin's rival, what was her name?

"Hey, Megumin, isn't that your rival? What was her name?" I asked.

"What rival? I don't even know her" Megumin answered.

"What? You don't r-remember me?! I-I'm Yunyun, the one who f-fed you at s-school! We were best f-friends, don't you r-remember?" the girl started getting desperate and stuttered.

So Yunyun was her name. Megumin never told me that she used to give her food!

We dismounted and I looked at Megumin. She seemed irritated by what Yunyun said.

"Ah, now I remember you!" Megumin said in a brazen tone.

Yunyun was barely a few steps close so it didn't take much for Megumin to get close to her. Yunyun started panicking. 

"M-Megumin, why are y-you approaching me so threateningly?"

"I see your breasts have grown a lot since we last met" Megumin roared.

And then she started slapping Yunyun's tits agressively.

"What the hell? What the hell is up with these breasts?! Did they grow again? What, are they on display for the whole town?" Megumin yelled as she continued to slap Yunyun's breasts with her right and left hands.

"Stop! Don't hit me just because yours won't grow!" Yunyun pleaded loudly.

"What elasticity!" Megumin continued as I stared in shock at what was going on.

Why is Megumin upset she has small breasts? I don't mind. Besides, her legs and thighs are decent I thought to myself.

"Y/n, are you feeling well?"

"Are you feeling well?" the girls asked me.

Seems like I got carried over by my thoughts. I didn't notice when they stopped fighting.