N O T E

The urge to write was caused by boredom brought by this pandemic. It made me realize tons of things to the point that I was lost in the thoughts of making my dreams and vivid imagination happen. And despite the fears, insecurities, and flaws I have, there is still courage and hope inside me.

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did in the process of writing. I am aware of the errors that this story has and I'll correct it soon.

Never lose the spark of hope within you. I hope this story, despite the pain and flaws, made you realize things. I hope it taught you lessons that will help you grow us a person. 

I may be a novice writer but your support will help me improve. The praises and criticisms you gave will be my guide as I write my next stories. I hope I'll see you there soon :))

Thank you for the love and support <3 

The songs I inserted in the story made the feelings more magical. I hope you'll discover the beauty of OPM. Try listening to these songs and you'll know how beautiful it is to live and love.

Playlist:

· Sa'yo by Munimuni

· Balewala by Brisom

· Solomon by Munimuni

· Talinhaga by Munimuni

· Bawat Piyesa by Munimuni

· Ngiti by Ronnie Liang

· Araw-Araw by Ben&Ben

· Borrowed Time by Cueshe

· Kung Wala Ka by Hale

· Ikaw Lamang by Silent Sanctuary

· Tadhana by Up Dharma Down

· You'll be Safe Here by Hale

P. S. This is the first story of the La Felicidad Series. Stay tuned for the next one's!

Here are the titles:

▫️Behind the Rainbow (on-going) ▫️
▫️When the Stars Fall (soon)▫️
▫️The Universe Beneath (soon)▫️
▫️Sailing Across the Sky (soon)▫️