Dancing Queens

Natsu's POV
She's not like Lisanna or any other girl I've dated. Lucy is kind and gentle, and she wears the most beautiful smile. So, I don't care if she pushes me away after this. I mean, I already kissed her once in my failed attempt to see her drunk.

I kissed her lightly while barely touching the sides of her face with my hands. I slowly released her lips from mine and opened my eyes to see her staring back at me with a blank expression. Then she spoke, "Do it again..."
I couldn't tell if she was in lust or in wanting, but I did it anyways. This time I pressed my lips harder and held her face firmly in my hands. After a moment she started kissing me back. Her hands hesitantly rested on my forearms as we continued to kiss. We separated, breathing heavily.

I smiled at Lucy and she smiled back. Then a smirk slid across her face, "Wanna go watch The Office until tomorrow?"

"You mean, like binging?"

"Yes!" Her eyes shimmered in excitement. I couldn't say no to the glowing beams of light radiating, so I nodded my head and turned around to start the car. Lucy turned on the bluetooth and started playing songs and happily singing along, forcing me to join in. I couldn't help but smile... her voice was so pretty. I didn't know I could fall in love with her more than I already have. I don't know if I should tell her I love her. I feel like I should wait a little longer before I do that. She has so many walls up, I don't want to get stuck front of one. I took a huge chance with that kiss, and I honestly didn't think she'd ask me to do it again. Do I know if that means I can keep kissing her? No. Am I going to? Yes. From the first moment I stared into her eyes she's all I can think about. During my time in Crocus I just wanted to come home so I could see her and listen to her laugh.

I was lost in thought when I felt Lucy's hand tapping my forearm, "Yes, beautiful!" I glanced over before looking back at the road.

"What kind of take-out do you want? I don't feel like cooking, I'll just order something."

"Who said we were going to your house?"

"Natsu..."

"We're going to my parents mansion, don't worry only my mom will be home." I could tell it surprised her, but life is more fun that way. I kept my eyes on the road and hold my free hand out to her. I could feel her staring at me in confusion, then slowly gripping her hand in mine. I tightened my grip and rested our intertwinded hands in her lap. Lucy smiled and looked out of the window next to her and hummed along to the music in a happy tone. I grinned and hummed with her.

We pulled up to my families mansion and Lucy's jaw dropped. I laughed and pulled up to the intercome, "Yo! Bert! It's Natsu! Is mom home?"

"Hello, Matser Natsu. She is in her reading room last time I saw her. Welcome home, sir." Then the gates opened for us. I pulled into my garage because my car was still at my apartment. I parked and Lucy was about to get out when I dove infront of her, shutting the door.

"Natsu! What the hell!?" She blushed.

"Stay," I smiled and got out from the driver's side. I walked around to the passenger side and opened the door for her, offering her my hand. She took it and gave me a questioning look, "My mom would kill me if I didn't, okay."