Yellow Jello

Lucy's POV

"Heartfilia."

"Mr

"Mr.Hardy requested your presence." I put my office phone down and grabbed my lab coat and clearance keys. My heels clicked throughout the hallway. In my head, I kept thinking just how different that voice sounded from the normal mundane male voice I heard. I kept caution at my wits and approached Adain's doorway. There was a woman standing beside it with her arms crossed and head tilted downwards. Her features blacked out by the distortion of light in the hallway.

The echoing of my heels came to a stop. I stayed at a distance of the woman, "You called me here, didn't you?"

"Mhm, smart girl. I see why Sting wanted you."

"Shit..." I cursed under my breath and took a step back. The woman pushed herself off the wall and stalked towards me. I quickly heard footsteps behind me causing my whole body to rigid, "I fuckin' knew it! You little bitch!" Natsu spat next to me. He held a handgun and pointed it at the woman.

"Natsu~ How I have missed playing with you!" The woman hummed and rubbed her knees together in a sensual fashion. My face went from scared to disgusted.

"Shut up, Minvera!" Minvera? I didn't know who she was but she was sure as hell someone I didn't want to stay around. I glanced down and noticed a knife in Natsu's belt. I looked at Adain's front door. If he heard the gunshot I knew he'd become unhinged. So, while Minerva was distracted with Natsu, I pulled the knife out of his belt and carefully stalked over. Apparently, Natsu had thought this would happen and he covered me, "Minerva if you make one move towards her I will make this bullet go right through your head." She backed off slightly but kept a close eye on me. The knife hid the pocket of my grey checkered jacket.

Gray moved in from behind and winked at me to go in. I nodded silently and scanned my key card against the door and quickly shuffled in. Adain looked up from his book confused, "Ms. Heartfilia?"

"Hi, Adain! I came to talk to you about some stuff." He seemed oddly calm and keel. I sat in my regular spot and huffed out a half distressed half relieved sigh.

"Oh, actually may I speak to you... a-about something?"

"Yes, of course, Adain." Inside my head, I was praying that either of the boys shot their guns.

"Terry, the nurse, he seems... different."

"Terry is going through something very difficult so it will take time, but I'm sure he'll be his normal self soon." I smiled reassuringly and he nodded meekly. His head twitched slightly and his hands began to shake,

"I-is it m-m-my fault? I-I know th-that I-I can mak-ke it difficult f-for him sometimes." I leaned forward a little and kept a smile,

"Adain, you are one of Terry's favorite patients. I promise you." He seemed to be happy at my words and let out a goofy, childish laugh. I was able to start another conversation with him to distract myself from whatever might be happening outside of the door. It's funny how I'm supposed to help my patients, but sometimes they end up helping me.