WANDA MAXIMOFF ☑︎

BASICS ↴

BASICS

Name, age, and looks are totally up to you :)

YOUR PERSONALITY

You're more on the shy side. You like to keep to yourself and have your privacy.

YOUR FAMILY

Parents Your parents are still together, but they couldn't handle you and your powers. So, they almost gave you up, until they were approached by Tony and he took you in.

SiblingsYou have an older sister named, Charlotte, and a younger brother named, Evan. You guys aren't really close, so you have no real connection with them.

FriendsYou never had any real friends. You're parents are very wealthy, so people only wanted to talk to you for money. But, you never gave them anything. After you joined the team, you got close with Natasha and then Steve. You're also close with Tony, but he's more like a father figure.

PAST RELATIONSHIPS

★ You have not been in any.

YOUR CHILDHOOD/TEENAGE YEARS

You had a pretty normal/ rough childhood. You're parents worked a lot, your older sister didn't pay much attention to you. And then your brother was born and you spent time with him and helped take care of him. Until your accident.

During the battle of new york, you were out with you Dad. You're mom forced him to spend some time with you, so he took you out. That's when everything started going crazy. You guys were a couple blocks away from your Dad's car. You and him were running, when suddenly you were picked up by one of the Chitauri and you were dropped ontop of the Stark tower. You were accidentally blasted with Loki's septar and it somehow gave you powers. After that day, you couldn't control your powers, because you didn't understand them. Your parents wanted to give you to the government, but Tony heard what you and decided to take you instead and told your parents that there were people that could help you.

HOW YOUR LIFE IS NOW THAT YOU ARE WITH WANDA 

You're still shy and quiet, but you find it easy to talk to her about anything. You spend a lot of time together and you enjoy her company.

♡ 

August 14th, 2020 - 3:27pm