Authors Note

Hello...
This is my first story and I am not a grown up woman so of course there will be mistakes in this book. Anyone is free to point out the mistakes I will correct them as soon as I get the message/free time.

This story plays after endgame and giant war. Just assume that Magnus chase series is over.

English is not my first language so mistakes are bound to happen.

Personally I don't like the stories where author changes the giant war because uncle Rick wrote an epic battle so I am not changing much about the giant war. Nobody dies just a teeny bit change is that Annabeth is in coma. The reason will be explained in the story.

Magnus chase will be present in this book.

For those who don't know who he is..
He is Annabeth's cousin. His father is Norse god Frey and mother is mortal. He died in combat before he knew his true identity, hence he's an Einherji.

Now, Nick Fury is another demigod son of Athena.

Let's just assume that Tony and Natasha  are alive and Steve did not go back. 'cause we all want those characters alive, we can't do that in the movie so why not in the book.

For the rest of the information you need to read the book..

I hope that you will like my effort to write something different from the other fanfics..

Here goes nothing....