𝐊 𝐔 𝐑 𝐎 𝐎 • 𝐓 𝐄 𝐓 𝐒 𝐔 𝐑 𝐎

Boyfriend Imagine
Angst

____________________________

Silence filled the room, Y/N on the couch, with red puffy eyes. Sniffing, trying to calm herself. She looked at her boyfriend, Kuroo once again,
before crying again.

Kuroo can't control himself, not knowing what to do to his crying girlfriend infront of him. Sniffing, and breathings is the only thing he can hear, making his heart tear up into pieces.

"W-why...?" The poor girl asked, while wiping her tears away, looking at the Cat-like man infront of her. Her fragile body is shaking from all of her crying and screaming earlier.

As the man looked up at her, he felt like his world has shattered. His girlfriend is crying, because of him. His girlfriend is hurting, because of him. "Answer me, Tetsuro."

Tetsuro. It felt like poison coming out from her mouth, it felt uneasy hearing her saying his last name. "I...Im sorry, Babe" Kuroo answered, while pleading infront of her.

He held her cold hands, still wet from her tears that fell from her angelic face earlier. He felt guilty and wrong for doing it. "Im so sorry, Y/N"

"Stop calling me Y/N" She said, with a cold and serious tone. Kuroo still holding her hands, kissing it gently. She looked at him once again, and then sobbed.

"Answer me! Why did you cheat?" She asked again, and really pointing out the last word. Kuroo had shivers down to his bones, hearing it from his beloved girlfriend. "Why did you cheat on me?"

"I.. I dont know, Y/N" Kuroo answered with a weak voice, making Y/N's heart ache, but it isn't about her right now, it's about the man who's infront of her, pleading for forgiveness. "I don't know, why I kissed her. It felt wrong" he sobbed

Y/N then closed her eyes, stopping her tears once again flowing down. "I... Have loved you for 7 years, am I not enough? Is my love not enough for you that you have to cheat on me?" She spoke as she standing up. "Why did you fucking cheat with my cousin?! Answer me!"

Kuroo then sobbed, still holding her hands. "Im sorry, Y/N. I'm sorry" he pleaded again.

Kuroo isn't the type of guy that cries, since he's a funny and an Idiot guy, but this really broke his heart since, his girlfriend for 7 years is crying infront of him, because of him.

"Answer me properly, please..." Y/N broke down again, brushing her hair away from her face.
Y/N's angelic face is now covered with pain, and cries, her dark orbs is shining from her tears, hair gone messy. She was a mess

"I did it.... I made a mistake. It was a big-- no, huge mistake. I'm sorry, Y/N.." Kuroo then answered her. Getting up then cupped her face, looking at her shining eyes.

"....." Tears still falling from her precious eyes, the eyes that Kuroo looks up to, those eyes with love and gentle, but now, it's all just pain. Pain written in her eyes.

Kuroo then wiped her tears with his thumb, pressing their foreheads together. Y/N sobbed louder, making Kuroo's heart shatter even more that earlier. He hugged her and kissed her head, multiple times, saying 'sorrys' in between the kisses.

Y/N pulled away from his embrace, wiping her tears. "Lets...." She looked at him, "Im leaving."

Kuroo's eyes widen from her words. She decided too quickly, not letting him explain further. As Y/N is trying to walk towards their shared bedroom, Kuroo hugged her behind, tightly, not wanting her to let go.

"No.. Please, Y/N. Dont leave me." He pleaded, hot tears coming out of his eyes, and softly landing in Y/N's shoulders. Y/N shrugged him off, but he won't budge. "Ku-- Tetsuro, let go of me"

"No"

"Let go of me!"

"No!"

Kuroo carried her to the living room, not caring if Y/N is hitting his back, kicking like a child. "Tetsuro, put me down!" She screamed, but Kuroo didn't listen.

"Tetsuro, let me pack my thi--" Y/N got interrupted as Kuroo is kissing her. His kiss was rough, but it's full of love. Y/N stopped hitting his chest, froze in place.

Kuroo then boke the kiss, and looked into her eyes, "Please, Y/N, let me have another chance"

Y/N's eyes looked deeply into his eyes, his eyes has written love, and care, making her heart flutter a bit. She calmed down, and breathing was normal again. "Please.. Y/N.."

Kuroo then slowly holding her hands and intertwined her small hands to his bigger hands. "Let me become a better boyfriend, for you"

Y/N's arms slowly making its way to his neck, and then hugged him. Kuroo was shocked by her sudden action, and then returned her hug. Y/N sobbed into her neck, as Kuroo is caressing her back.

"I love you so much, Y/N. I don't want to lose you.. Please.. Let me have a chance" He gently whispered into Y/Ns ears, making Y/N softly smile in his neck.

Y/N nodded, making Kuroo smile widely, ears to ears. He felt like winning a competition. He then left soft kisses on Y/N neck, slowly making its way to her lips.

The couple looked at each other, with love, and slowly closing their faces, and felt their lips in each other.

Kuroo Tetsuro, my 7 years boyfriend, please love me only, only me. Y/N thought to her self

L/N Y/N, I'm sorry, but I did it for your safety.

___________________________________
Word count: 944