Chapter Five: Party Part 3

Last time on, 'a fractured friendship':

Gwen was still running and she ran into Courtney's room. She fell to the floor and started crying. She was embarrassed. She knew she should have not come to this party. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"Gwen?" They asked.

AND NOW BACK TO THE STORY:

"Go away!" Gwen barked. 

"It's me, Bridgette."

"Oh.."

Bridgette opened the door and closed it to see Gwen, sitting on the rug, crying. She hugged Gwen.

"What's happening back there?" Gwen asked, in tears,

"Sierra is fangirling her you-know-what-off. Alejandro is just in the back, Heather is arguing with Courtney, who is defending you. And Trent left the room and is now having a talk with Zoey about...something. Cody is trying to getaway from Sierra. And Geoff is eating pizza."

"Trent walked away?"

"Yeah. He feels bad for you."

Gwen didn't know what to say. 

"Can I go home?" Gwen asked.

"Sure. I'll tell geoff I'll be back. That's what friends are for."

"Thanks, Bridgette." 

"Your welcome Gwen." 

Bridgette and Gwen walked out of the room and saw just what Bridgette described.Just as they were about to leave, Courtney went up to them.

"I'm sorry, Gwen. I tried to knock some sense into Heather, shes being dense."

"It's okay, Heather is a dingle." Bridgette said, answering for Gwen.

"Gwen..are you crying?" 

"I..." Gwen stuttered.

Courtney ran back to fight with heather more. 

Meanwhile, Trent and Zoey were having a chat. They were in another living room (Courtney had a huge house), Zoey was laying on the rug, and Trent was sitting up.

"Zoey...What happened?" Trent asked.

"You know what happened." Zoey answered.

"I-I don't know how to tell her...I like her too." 

Zoey shot up, and saw Trent, looking down and blushing.

"You like her too? Well I'll give you this advice, don't talk to her now, I saw her crying!"

"Crying?"

"Yeah!"

"What's going on in there?"

Zoey went through the same explanation that Bridgette did, except that Gwen was in Courtney's room and Bridgette was comforting her. 

"Oh..my.." Trent said, flabbergasted.

"It's okay! It's not your fault. It's heather's fault! I doubt Gwen is staying for pizza." 

Trent was silent. He didn't know what to say. This whole drama, Gwen had been right in the middle of, and he didn't know a thing.

I know I know,

New chapter right after I published the last one.

I just love writing, it's my passion.

I promise I will do the next chapter soon. Bye.

Angel chinchilla 😇