Oh You Did Not Just Say That!

Harry Potter updated his status:

So guys I was on The Hunger Games fan page the other day...

Comments:

Ginny Weasley: And you found....?

Harry Potter: This really cute picture of Katniss and Gale and now I want to throw something at Gale's head.

Ginny Weasley: Why would you want to do that? Gale's better than Peeta!

Harry Potter: Are you kidding me? HE WAS HER FRIEND!!!

Ginny Weasley: Umm what?

Harry Potter: I jut wanted to say that out loud again. Haha

Ginny Weasley: So you don't like Gale then?

Harry Potter: Hate is a strong word. I just dislike him because of how he keeps chasing after Katniss. It's like he wants to destroy her happiness.

Ginny Weasley: Oh you did not just say that!

Dobby: Oh yes he did Miss Weasley.

Harry Potter: How come you're on Facebook, Dobby?

Dobby: Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to talk to Harry Potter and his friends.

Ginny Weasley: Well that makes sense.

Annabeth Chase: Omg!!

Harry Potter: ........

Annabeth Chase: You like The Hunger Games too Harry?

Harry Potter: That depends. Do you like it?

Annabeth Chase: I loveeee it!!

Harry Potter: Oh I just realized I have developed a severe allergy from conversations about The Hunger Games.

Ginny Weasley: Yes, so please don't start rambling about it Annabeth.

Annabeth Chase: :/ wanna talk about architecture Harry?

Harry Potter has logged out.

Ginny Weasley: Annabeth, I have been instructed to tell you that Harry has just gotten a severe pain in his forehead and therefore won't be able to talk to you about architecture.

Annabeth Chase: Awww :/ but why????

Ginny Weasley has logged out

Annabeth Chase: Until next time guys. And may the odds be ever in your favor Harry. :)

**************************

A/N

So I don't really know if that was funny or not. Let me know okay? I'm sorry if it wasn't. I just wanted to put something up and this is all I could come with :/ Who do you like more? Gale or Peeta?

Please leave votes and comments guys :)