Burning Secret

"I shouldn't love you, but here I am anyway, standing in the middle of the fire, holding our burning secret."

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

When eighteen-year-old Asherah returns to her mother's house after her parents separated, she expected a normal college life.

Ayaw man niyang iwan ang kanyang Ama na siyang kasama niya sa lumipas na taon ay kailangan, she needs to live with her mother again.

New environment, new school, new life.

The only problem is when she met this man, Axle Theodore Sevilla. She is not supposed to like him as a man, it's forbidden, it's wrong.

What will happen when sparks fly between them? How they will stop the burning secret?

•••

NOTE: DON'T BE SPOILER AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOIL, DON'T READ COMMENTS.

WARNING:
This book has matured content, sex scenes, explicit language.

You have been warned, don't read this book if you're uncomfortable with the above content.

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, businesses, places, events are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual event are purely coincidental.

»»----- ♡ -----««

Grammatical and Typographical errors ahead. This is a first draft/rough story.

»»----- ♡ -----««

SaviorKitty ⓒ2020. All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

•♕•

Started: August 29, 2020
Ended: Dec. 31, 2020