20: Veiling

A/n: Salamat @MI_ZA_MI. Lahat ng stories ko ata ay binabasa mo. Godbless!

Veiling
JUV'S POV

Okay? Where should I start? I will start it with my Mom's scolding, here it goes...

"Juvani please, I don't want you to end up like Jeon. I know that you brought that girl on this house," my mom said with this specific tone that lies between she's giving advice and giving threat.

"Mom, honestly, I've been liking her for my whole Junior High school years."

Bumuntong hininga si mom at umupo sa kama ko. Kita ko sa mukha niya ang prustrasyon at alam kong naghahanap pa siya ng mga salitang sasabihin.

"Do you know her that well?" she asked.

"I can say yes, but if you doubt, I will spent my free days with her-"

"Son! Can you just please understand me? I'm a mom who lose her first child because of a girl," she exclaimed, from vexed face turn into soft one, "Don't end up death..."

That was so deep, Agartha was ashamed. I keep in mind to stay alive. Hindi naman ako papatayin ni Hallyx, 'di ba?

While doing my art on the canvas. Colors of paint scattered in the floor, Hilton's talking about this certain boy, who quite familiar to me according to his description. Ayaw kong ipakita na interasado ako but truly I want to talked to him, as a brother, like that, but it's so dramatic!

I keep focusing on my painting. Kakabigay pa lang ng project na ito pero tinatapos ko na.

Si Hilton, gusto niya pa atang tumira na bahay. Halos napapadalas siya rito. Tumatagal lahat ng ginagawa ko ay dahil sa kanya.

"We have a problem, you know that curly haired man, she's into Anisa."

"He's Fist. You, have a problem not We," I said.

Simula noong umamin sa akin si Anisa ay kay Fist na siya sumasama (also  with Hallyx, girls are on peace). But then again, Anisa's trying to pursue me, she's been inviting me in every break, asking me on chat, on text, on mail, and even the telephone here at home. And grateful that is all about sensible matters.

One great day, Hallyx's holding her phone, an idea of getting her number stumbled on my mind and I succeeded.

I've been battling my fingers on the keyboard, of what words I will use to have a good conversation with her.

So I play my words in my mind and this was the result;

Juvani: So hackneyed--Time is gold, your time is gold . Can you excuse yourself from your precious time and have a conversation with me, 'cause I honestly want to talk to you. But em afraid of using 'kumain ka na', in our convo. Hope you consider me and waste time for me.

She replied...

Hallyx: Gusto ko magmukhang mayaman, let's waste time, let's waste gold!

I'm happy that she have time to chat me. Sometimes it's late, sometimes we're talking until 11 o'clock. She's always replying.

That so awesome.

Juvani: Are you going to join in field trip?

Hallyx: not cool. can find my own Baguio.

I don't know if that is cryptic but I think it has a hidden meaning.

On school, hindi ko muna ginawa ang tatlong activities sa major subject namin. I heard, Hallyx will go with Faye in answering it on a coffee shop, since the internet there is free. Fist also asking me to help him in his art. No! Actually there were two. Una gusto niyang tulungan ko siya. Pangalawa, gusto niyang ilayo ko ang pinsan kong si Hilton, sa tabi ni Anisa.