6. May the best marksman win.

*Warning: gun use and masturbation are in this chapter. The dashes are time jumps*
*Flip's POV*

'I really didn't mean to fucking yell at her like that,' Flip thought going into the interrogation.

Something about her bratty tone, intrigued him but also infuriated him. She was right, the suspect didn't speak a word to him and Ron. He couldn't ask for her help not after he snapped at her. It's not like he didn't think she couldn't handle it, he just didn't want Isaac to try something.

So when she walked in to the room, he was hypnotized. It was like she had a spell on everyone in the room. She made it look so easy, she didn't break a sweat, we looked like rookies compared to her. Bridges made that very clear to them, when he chewed there asses out. Flip couldn't tell the Chief, of all people, 'I need to protect my girl,' no he couldn't for two reasons, she was very capable of handling it herself and she wasn't his, yet.

-
"Flip, you really got to be careful, I get it you want to protect her but she doesn't know that. You gotta do something or you're gonna end up insulting her again" Ron said while we had lunch.

"I know, I know Ron," Flip groaned, "I just don't know how to- fuck just forget it." He struggled. Ron looked at him surprised and leaned back.

"You're an idiot, stop over thinking and speak up. Why are you worried?" Ron asked

"I've never met anyone like her. She's so sure of herself, no ounce of doubt." Flip said

"If you won't make your move, at least remind yourself, she knows how to do her job and she doesn't need a bodyguard." Ron said slightly teasing him. Ron lectured Flip the entire lunch. He zoned in and out during lunch, she was on his mind, always.

His imagination would run wild, he'd think about kissing her perfectly soft plump lips, and how she'd  let herself melt in his touch. He'd also think sinful things about her, how good she looked on her knees, looking up at him, big doe eyes looking up at him. He'd had to snap out of it or he'd be leaving the diner with a hard on.

"Flip," Ron grunted, "come on man we gotta go," they both stood up, the whole car ride back Ron wouldn't stop teasing him. Getting to the station didn't stop Ron from closing his fat mouth.

-

"She hasn't moved since we left." Ron muttered he looked over to Flip. Flip was focused on her as well as the other detectives that were gawking at you. Oh how he wanted to walk up and claim her. What did make him feel better was the fact she never acknowledged them, unless it was work related, of course. It did irritate Flip a bit that she didn't eat, she didn't take care of herself, he noticed that. She was incredibly stubborn, he noticed that her second day of being here.

"Go on," Ron said Flip looked at him confused, "get her a snack. An olive branch, if you will." Flip considered what he was saying and nodded, he smiled as he walked to the vending machine.

'what the fuck does she like?' Flip looked at the selection, knowing half of it was shit. He settled on the pretzels, he wrote on a small post it, he heard the other detectives. They mostly talked about what case chief has her on. He ignored them, he knew if he listen to there babble he'd get mad.

"Zimmerman, you're a lucky man," Landers spoke as he sat on your desk, Flip grumbled knowing any conversation with Landers ends with Flip in a sour mood.

"Why do you say that?" Flip said finishing the note he wrote, he didn't even make eye contact with Landers.

"You have that pretty little thing working with you. I mean I would've love to see her in the Interrogation room, the damn toad won't shut up about it." Landers laughed along with some imbecile detectives. Ron walked over to lean on a cabinet behind Flip.