Finally the Training Arc

Shika's POV
It's still very early on our Journey and I got tasked to watch Nezuko, while Tanjiro gets the basket from that one farmer. I just been relaxing while Nezuko hides in a hole, she looks like a groundhog... a very cute and innocent groundhog. I really want to get to Urokodaki fast, so I can learn a breathing style already, plus the training will definitely boost my stats... I think.

Short Timeskip
Tanjiro finally arrives with the basket in its Alpha phase.

"Hey Shika, where's Nezuko?" Asked Tanjiro

"Hey Nezuko, it's Tanjiro, he got something for you." I yelled

Her head popped up, and my heart could barely handle the cuteness overload. But on the outside I smiled and watched Tanjiro construct the basket and watched nezuko get in, obviously she didn't fit. Tanjiro asked for her to get smaller and when she fully fit inside the basket, I almost had a heart attack over the cuteness. Tanjiro proceeded to wrap the basket in a blanket and carry her. Finally our journey is continuing and I won't be so weak anymore, I can't wait to finally meet Urokodaki and become a demon slayer... then it dawned upon me. I had to train for 2 years before I can become one, but I believe I can learn water breathing easily.

We traveled up the mountain, as the sun went down, Tanjiro let Nezuko out to walk with us. We soon came across the Temple, and on instinct Tanjiro went to help from the smell of blood flowing through his nose. I knew the Temple Demon was there but I was no faster than Tanjiro to stop him. Tanjiro saw the dead bodies and looked at the man eating demon in horror, Nezuko was stunned at the sight of the bodies.

"Tanjiro we should leave NOW!" I said.

The light went out and in that instant, I ducked on instinct but Tanjiro was pounced on by the demon, with his quick reflexes, he managed to cut its throat with his axe. I muttered Observe and learned that he is way stronger and faster than Tanjiro, I did the same to Nezuko, and it appears that she could give him a good fight. I looked over and still saw her stunned, I had to get her to help Tanjiro.

"Nezuko snap out of it and help Tanjiro, he's in danger!" I said

In that instant she snapped out of her trance and kicked the demon's head off, followed by the same with it's body. Tanjiro thought that we was safe, but I kept my instincts High and alerted... because I know what's about to happen next. The demon's body lunged at Nezuko and sent her flying away from the temple, I quickly followed her, knowing Tanjiro would be ok. I could hear Tanjiro struggling behind me, but I kept going and I spotted Nezuko locked in combat with the demon's body. The body began winning the battle so I stepped in and drop kicked it, hoping it would fly off the edge but no it stood its ground. All the sudden Tanjiro tackles the demon's body as it ran towards Nezuko and I. Tanjiro launches himself to far off and was about to fly off with it, Nezuko and I quickly grabbed Tanjiro simultaneously to avoid his death and pulled him back up. We soon came back to the temple and Tanjiro planned to finish the demon off with nothing but a Tanto he carried. Then Urokodaki appeared and both of us watched as Tanjiro contemplating on how to kill the demon. But the demon awakes from his slumber and me knowing the sun will rise, I tell Nezuko to go hide in the temple. It was now Dawn and Tanjiro was shocked to see the demon's fate and all of his attention turned to Nezuko. I told him that she's safe in the temple hiding from sunlight. Urokodaki turned his attention to Tanjiro and I and asked us a question about Nezuko eating a human, I didn't want to answer knowing that Tanjiro wouldn't like my opinion but would listen to Urokodaki. Both of us got slapped across the face and to me it was finally time to start training and learn a breathing style. Urokodaki kept giving his lecture to us, and then told us to follow him while Tanjiro carries Nezuko, and then we set off following him, due to Tanjiro carrying Nezuko, I was slighty faster than him but Urokodaki was way faster.

All of us would have arrived to Urokodaki's home, Tanjiro and I are out of breath from the run to get here from the temple. We stored Nezuko at his house and he took both of us up the mountain. I know this is a test all the sudden a window appeared before me while walking up there.

New Quest
Urokodaki's Test
Get down the mountain before Daybreak and get accepted as Urokodaki's Student

Reward
+5 in all stats and Title: Student of The Former Water Pillar Urokodaki

Accept or Decline

I lightly chuckled towards this, and chose Accept. As soon as we get high enough, Urokodaki gave the objective of this test and disappeared in the fog. I put my hand on Tanjiro's back and then left in an instant, so he couldn't follow me. I ran down the mountain, as I know there are traps my sense skill cane in handy as my instincts are helping me while running.

Short Timeskip at Urokodaki's House
I finally arrived at Urokodaki's house and walked slowly towards his door, I didn't get down the mountain completely unscathed. I opened the door and getting a blanket for Nezuko, I then realized that she is sleep and will be like that for awhile.

"That was faster than expected." said Urokodaki.

"Did Tanjiro make it yet?" I said.

"No, you have arrived first and passed my test." replied Urokodaki.

I was happy and then I felt my body tingle, I muttered the words Status and saw my current stats after doing that quest.

Status
Name: Shika Akiyama
Level: 8
Occupation:
Title: Student of the Former Water Pillar Urokodaki
HP: 220
MP: 220
——————————————————————
Strength: 15 Vitality: 12
Agility: 15 Breathing: 12
Sense: 15 Endurance: 20
——————————————————————
One For All Damage Risk: 80%
Current Skill Points: 1

Current Skills
Passive Skills

Active Skills
Observe[Lv:1]
OFA[Lv:1]
Flying Raijin[Lv:1]
Full Cowling 1%[Lv:1]

Occupation Skills

Items
Riceballs x4

Nice I have Full Cowling and Flying Raijin unlocked, if I just train some more, the final selection is finna be a breeze. Time to get some shuteye, I need some sleep. I proceeded to collapse in the floor due to exhaustion.