Filler Episode while Shika perfects Con. TCB

Moya's POV
Due to Shika-Senpai's advice I have been training everyday since then, even though he's a pillar his skill level shouldn't be that to higher than mine, like Tokito-sama. But soon I'll surpass him and the other pillars, I might even defeat a Upper moon, when I'm as strong as Tokito-sama. All Shika does all day is meditate or either practice, while Tanjiro built an entire obstacle course for him, I guess he really can't catch up to Kanao-Senpai. Shinobu-sama has been keeping an eye out on Tanjiro and I for some reason. I haven't seen that box he carries on his back in awhile, I wonder what happened to it, since it seemed so important to fight that boat head over.

Mujitsu POV
"Hey Mujitsu-San how do I get Aniki to notice me like you do?" said Genya.

"Well first of all I don't know, second he is training me and as a mentor he'll do so until I'm ready or he gives up, third I'm pretty sure he's pissed over some reason. I think he mentioned it after the Hashira meeting that happened about 2 weeks ago, didn't think he would hold a grudge over Oyakata-sama, I mean he is the leader of the pillars and demon slayers. Also have you heard the rumor about there's a new Hashira." replied Mujitsu.

"Wait, there's a new Hashira?" asked Genya.

"Yes, apparently they are calling him the Flash Pillar, and I could already tell that he may be the fastest due to his title." answered Mujitsu.

I only knew about this information is because I followed the Shinazugawa after he came back from the Hashira meeting, though I'm surprised he didn't fell my presence.

Ryōiki POV
I can't believe I got to go see Zenitsu and report back to Jigoro-Sensei, after only hearing he's was in battle with one of the 12 Kizuki. I wonder what happened to Kaigaku-kun, I haven't seen him in awhile and Zenitsu better not flirt with me again. Jigoro-sama is the only person I can count on, Kaigaku-kun is a prick and the grandson is a perv, why did I have to train under him instead of someone else. Upon finally arriving to the Butterfly estate, I greeted a blue hair girl, I asked where Zenitsu was and now I see that he's fine. I don't plan to talk to him, only to know that he's alive, until I was stopped by a boy with a scar on his forehead, in the end he ended up yelling at me for not talking to him, now Zenitsu knows I'm here.

"Ryōiki-San, you came to see me, you really do care about me." said Zenitsu.

"Hey I only did it for your grandpa! But glad to see you didn't croak to a spider." I replied as I whacked his head.

"Your like a non blood related big sister to me, that's trying to man me up for the big world. Also you helped me train back at Grandpa's home." said Zenitsu.

"DON'T GO SPILLING EVERYTHING YOU DUMBASS! FIRST YOUR AN IDIOT, SECOND EVEN WITH MY LESSONS YOU STILL COULDN'T DO OTHER FORMS, THIRD JUST COME UP WITH A NEW FORM!" I replied while backing up and slamming the door on my way out.

"Ara Ara, your leaving so soon?" asked Shinobu.

"Yeah,I have to go back to Jigoro-Sensei and tell him that Zenitsu is fine, I'll make him happy." I answered.

"Take care, have a safe travel, tell Jigoro-San, I said hello." said Shinobu.

I left the butterfly estate, I didn't expect him to have any friends due to his personality, especially someone like that Foreheaded Boy.