The Swordsmiths, The Pillars, And The Moons

Shika's POV
I has been 2 months since the red light district battle and I've spent my time learning my Bankai which I had achieved and trying to control my Hollowfication when I'm sent on solo missions to dispose demons. Rengoku is doing fine as he finally retired to take care of his father, Tengen has already retired to spend time with his 3 wives and those 2 Hashira has been the best of friends lately since they stopped having a job of slaying demons. Last I heard Moya been on joint missions with her teacher Muichiro, I haven't heard from Ryōiki from awhile since she demolished me in a sparring match which I will tell no one that it happened. I mostly spent my time in Tanjiro's room meditating, Inosuke had awoken and immediately bragged about being immortal and wanting food. Zenitsu was glad to be alive and cried that he almost died again for like the second time, Tanjiro is still sleep, I know he'll wake up today but I don't know what time it will be.

But my meditation was ruined by the sound of a breaking vase, only to look to see a awoken Tanjiro and a shocked Kanao, she instantly went by his side ignoring the mess she made even causing a Kakushi to get mad at her, later the 3 nurses arrived and Tanjiro was getting caught up on recent events. Tanjiro had a full recovery after a week and Inosuke went back to work, though Tanjiro needed to regain his stamina and right now he has no sword since Haganezuka wants to kill him. I think I should go there and see if I can get a specific kunai made for me that would really help me with demon hunting.

Timeskip
Kagaya gave both of us permission to go and like Tanjiro I had to through the same routine except the nose plugs since my sense of smell isn't comparable to a dog like Tanjiro. After we got there Tanjiro's kindness still amazes me as he thanked the Kakushi, we both headed towards the chiefs house and payed our respects. The chief was the best craftsman in the village and he recommended Tanjiro to use the hotsprings since he hasn't fully recovered his stamina, though I had some things to ask while Tanjiro left.

"Excuse me Tecchin-San, is it possible for you to craft me a nichirin kunai?" I asked.

"Yes it is possible, I'll consider this a gift to you since your a pillar and our guest." answered Tecchin.

As I took my leave I walked up towards the hotsprings house that was at top of the hill. As I walked in through the door I found Mitsuri whining about something that doesn't even matter, so I immediately headed towards the hotsprings, stripping down and relaxing in the water. I wonder if those 2 even noticed me coming inside, even Genya the younger brother of Sanemi DIDNT notice my presence till I called him out.

"HAAAAAA, WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!" Yelled Genya.

"I few seconds ago why?" I answered.

"Who are you?" asked Genya.

"I'm Shika Akiyama, The Flash Pillar of the Demon Slayer Corp, Adoptive Brother of Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado." I answered.

"Wait your that new pillar that saved Rengoku-sama." said Genya.

"Yes I survived the battle with UM3 and fought UM6 with... speak of the devil." I said.

"Hey, Shika-kun and Genya-san, mind if I join you." said Tanjiro.

"DROP DEAD!" Yelled Genya as he left.

Tanjiro hopped in with me and the relaxation began, this is probably something anyone who has worked hard would wish for.

Timeskip
Dinner was ready and I'm pretty sure I barely ate today since our trip to the swordsmith village. I could see Mitsuri stack up eaten bowls while Tanjiro and so are still on our first serving, but the 2 we're having a lovely conversation together about Genya. I just remembered why Mitsuri joined the demon slayer Corp and now I think that she is selfish for joining with such a reason. But she had to leave for final touches to her sword, she whispered something into his ear before she left.