o n e

"Oi Shittykawa!"

He smirks knowing who's voice it is while slowing his footsteps, waiting for the caller.

"What the hell?! You said you were gonna wait for me at the gate!"

Iwaizumi scoffs, punching oikawa's shoulder lightly as he reached his friend's side.

"Sorry iwa-chan~ i had to run away from my fans, they were getting on my nerves these days"

Oikawa said, turning to iwaizumi with both of his palms clasped together with an apologetic looked plastered on his face.

"Fans my ass.. I was attacked by your fans as soon as i got to the gate and there's no sign of you at all!"

This made oikawa chuckled as iwaizumi frowned.

Deep down he knew that iwaizumi was worried about him and that's enough for him. It's enough to make him feel better.

As for iwaizumi, he knew that oikawa lied to him, he would never be bothered by his own fans but today it must've been hard for him as all of his shitty fans kept pestering oikawa about his lost towards Karasuno in previous match.

"Ah forget it. Let's just go home and rest.."

Oikawa nodded, making iwaizumi frowned even more. It's rare for him to be this quiet. Well who wouldn't, Oikawa just lost his one and only chance to go to nationals.

Sighing, Iwaizumi slowly reached for his friend's hand, intertwined it with his own.

"I- Iwa-chan.." Oikawa blushed while trying to pull his hand away from the grasp, looking around at the same time worrying that someone'd saw them.

"Tch. Stop it. Just let me be with you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"It's been two and a half months Shittykawa.."

"I missed you.."

He holds for his lover's hand once again. Tears slowly flow down on his cheeks, with his other hand covering his mouth trying not to make any sounds.

From the other side of the door, Hanamaki and Matsukawa were sitting on the floor, both their backs against the door.

Matsukawa was slowly caressing Hanamaki's arm, trying to make him calm down from crying, whispering words like he'll wake up soon.

They couldn't take it anymore, especially Iwaizumi.

He's lost without him.