t w e n t y

It's been a few days that Oikawa has woken up. A lot of people came visiting him. Including Ushiwaka, which make Oikawa slightly surprised but grateful for them.

His room was a bit hectic for a few days, there were a lot of gifts and flowers all over the room, all of it for Oikawa.

Because of that both Iwaizumi and Oikawa didn't have the time for themselves alone. Late at night, Oikawa would be so tired that he had to sleep early with Iwaizumi have to work.

But today, they have the day all for themselves. Iwaizumi was planning to tell Oikawa the truth, he have been keeping it for the past ten months and he knew Oikawa deserves the truth.

"Shittykawa, i have to tell you something.."

"What is it Iwa-chan?"

"I want you to know what really happened that night.."

"Come here"

Oikawa patted beside him, asking for Iwaizumi to lay with him too. He just need some warm hugs and that'll be fine.

"That night.. i received a phone call from the girl."

Iwaizumi said while walking to Oikawa, slowly lifting up the white fluffy blanket given by Sugawara and then lay beside him.

"Oh i have to take this phone call"

Iwaizumi glanced down at his phone screen, there it says the name of the girl.

Once he reached out from the room, he quickly picked it up.

"What do you want?"

"Hajime, i saw you at the karaoke bar, can we meet up for a while?"

"The hell? Why would you want to meet right now? And stop calling me by that, we're not even close!"

"You left your university card at the class today.."

"Fine, just meet me at the entrance then"

With that Iwaizumi walked to the entrance, he wait for a while and there is still no sign of her so he got out, walking around to look for her.

He sighed and was about to walked back inside when he heard a girl screaming for help in the alley nearby. Iwaizumi quickly ran, ready to punch some senses into a douche who has no respect for women.

He saw her, she was about to get her shirt torn off before Iwaizumi punched that guy. They fought for a while, but thanks to his stamina, he managed to stay strong even though he was slightly drunk.

"Are you alright?"

The guy ran off and Iwaizumi quickly helped the girl to stand up. She was crying and immediately hugged him.

"Oh my god, thank you so much Hajime.. i- i am fine. Here you look thirsty.. drink some water."

She gave him a water but since the water bottle is dark, Iwaizumi couldn't guess what water is it so he drank it.

As soon as he take a gulp from it, he immediately throw the bottle away.

"What the fuck?! What is that?!"

"Hehe it's just a water.. with a little drug.."

She slowly walked to him, cornering him, Iwaizumi was about to push her away but his vision was getting blurry and all he could think was to kiss someone.

And she did. She kissed him. Iwaizumi immediately kissed her back, due to that dirty water he had drank, it has taken a full control over him.

Then they continue on kissing until Mattsun stop them..

"Iwa-chan.. i'm sorry I should've trusted you.."

"No i am sorry, i was supposed to tell you earlier but i kept it secret.. i- i just couldn't find myself to hurt you by saying that.."

Iwaizumi hugged Oikawa. He felt so guilty that he wish to erase it from their minds forever.

"No. It's all in the past now. I have long forgive you Hajime.. it's not your fault."

They were now crying, with Oikawa playing with Iwaizumi's hair, softly stroking it through his fingertips.