f o u r t h t e e n

The room was filled with a few of former Karasuno's students. They had all agree to visit even though they aren't closed enough.

"Thank you for coming."

Hanamaki smiles at the former captain, they shake hands and some of then even hugged, which he gladly hugs back.

"Iwaizumi will be here shortly, he just finished his work."

"That's alright, we've come here to give you guys something"

Sugawara then handed Hanamaki a soft white blanket that was neatly folded. He smiles at the gift then nodded putting it on the coffee table nearby.

"Asahi couldn't make it today as he went travelling with Nishinoya, i hope that's alright."

"Ah no it is fine. We are grateful enough that you've come to check up on Oikawa."

Hanamaki then offered them to sit down, while some of them were cornering Oikawa and hugged him as if he was gonna hug back.

"Oikawa-san, as much as i hate you but i had never wish for you to be like this so please wake up soon.."

Kageyama who was sitting on the chair with Hinata beside him, was holding Oikawa's hand tightly. He had never seen Oikawa so vulnerable and this was his first time.

"He looks so peaceful.." Hinata said, trying to hold his tears back.

"Yeah, as if he was finally resting.."

"Shut up Yamaguchi"

"Ah sorry Tsukki"

They talked for a while, and about half an hour later, there comes Iwaizumi wearing a non-sleeved shirt with a sweatpants.

He then smiles at all of the visitors, it sure seems a lot today. That's great, he could feel as if Oikawa will wake up soon and good things are coming.

He quickly pecked Oikawa's forehead whispering how much he missed him then he makes his way to Hanamaki. Nodding to him as a sign that he's thankful for having Hanamaki by his side.

A while after , Matsukawa entered the room. It's been a while since he's here due to his business with works. And he came at a good time where there's a lot of visitors so it'll be easy to get to know them better.

Of course the day went by slowly, some of them were crying because they see right through it, Iwaizumi's despair and they felt like it's too much.

Making some of them going home earlier than others but it was alright. Iwaizumi understand it and he couldn't do anything about it.

He, himself wanted to have a moment alone with his lover too so he don't mind.

He's just thankful that they all willing to come and visit Oikawa.