e l e v e n

It has been a while that they have graduated from high school. Turns out none of them enrolled in the same university.

"Iwa-chan? How long are you gonna pick up your calls? When will you text me back? Are you really that busy?"

Oikawa sighed, he had left a third message for his boyfriend whom was no longer texting him nor calling him.

He missed him. He missed him so much that he's willing to take a day off just to see him again. And here he is in a train, heading towards Iwaizumi's university.

Of course he is nervous. Who wouldn't? He haven't met his boyfriend for months and let alone calling or texting. Iwaizumi had always replied late and with that he replied only with two or three words, saying that he's busy or it's not the right time to call.

It took about two hours before reaching at the entrance of his boyfriend's university. He softly breathed in the air, trying to calm himself.

He called Iwaizumi once again and thank goodness he picked it up.

"Iwa-chan?"

"Tooru, what is it? Why are you calling me this morning?"

He could hear it, Iwaizumi's morning voice, it seems like he just woke up.

"I'm in front of your university right now."

"What?!"

Iwaizumi shouted due to his surprised, causing him to flinched before replying.

"Yes and i'm walking to your dorm room right now."

"Okay, wait let me brush my teeth first."

With that he turn off the phone call making Oikawa to sighed slowly. Ten steps more and here he is in front of his lover's dorm.

Before he even got the chance to knock, the door had swinged open with Iwaizumi hugging him tightly.

"Oh god how i missed you so much!"

Iwaizumi said with his head resting upon Oikawa's neck. This had made Oikawa laughed softly, smiling in pure happiness that his boyfriend misses him too.

"I missed you too Iwa-chan."

"Good"

He could feel that Iwaizumi's smiling even if he can't see it. All of a sudden he was swept away in Iwaizumi's arm, being carried in a bridal style into Iwaizumi's dorm.

He slowly put down his lover onto the couch, with him sitting beside him. He held onto Oikawa's hand, caressing it lightly and pecking it a few times.

"Why haven't you answering my calls nor reply my texts Iwa-chan?"

"I told you I'm busy, i was so tired that I don't even have the energy to use my phone.."

Iwaizumi felt guilty, he knew that he have to communicate in order to make his relationship better but he was so stuck up in assignments and group projects that he doesn't even have time to focus on himself.

And Oikawa noticed it. He noticed how skinny Iwaizumi is in, he even lost some of his beautiful muscles and that makes Oikawa frowned.

"Why the fuck aren't you taking care of yourself?!"

"I'm sorry, i promise i will after this."

He was so not in the mood to argue with his beloved so he settles down with cuddles instead. Oikawa sighed and slowly playing with Iwaizumi's hair, he whispered

"Take care of yourself Hajime. You know that i love you"

"I know and i love you more Tooru."

They ended up falling asleep together on the couch, too tired to even move to the bed.