t w e l v e

It's holidays and all of the boys are finally back together. They were all free from projects and assignments as tests has no longer bothering them for this semester.

Matsukawa had decided that it would be great to celebrate it with a little alcohol. Okay maybe 'little' does not fit in as they drank a lot until one of them had passed out.

Guess who? It's Shittykawa.

Before he had passed out, they were planning to have karaoke altogether which of course they all gladly agreed with.

They finished most of the time there, with Oikawa and Hanamaki singing 'I'm still into you' by Paramore dramatically pointing at their lovers.

Iwaizumi cheering and shouting his heart out saying that Oikawa is his boyfriend and how much he loves him.

Matsukawa trying to stay alive with his tambourine, as he was the one who had drank more than any of them there.

They captured a lot of pictures together as they knew one of them will 'lose' their memories tomorrow morning so they decided pictures would be great.

Using Oikawa's phone, of course there will be a lot of Iwaizumi in it. As for Maki and Mattsun, they settle for Mattsun's phone after a whole 15 minutes arguing over it.

"Oh i have to take this phone call"

Iwaizumi abruptly stood up causing his friends to look up at him.He then pecked the unconscious Oikawa on the cheek before quickly left the room.

"Who do you think is calling him?"

"How would i know?"

"Then go and investigate it!"

"Wha- why would- Ow!"

"Go now before you lost him!"

"Fine fine i'll go, stop biting me damn it!"

With that Matsukawa left the room, leaving Maki who's shouting

"I will never!"

And the one and only unconscious Oikawa who's laying on the floor for god knows why.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

224 days, 17 hours and 2 minutes

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry that it was because of me you're like this.."

Iwaizumi cries, he hated himself so much because of this. He would do anything to take back of what he had done and change it.

He couldn't take it, this guiltiness is getting ahead of him, he was trying so hard to stay strong because of Oikawa. He knew that he needed him.

He couldn't leave him. He would never do that, he loves Oikawa too much that leaving him has never crossed his mind, not even once.

But that day was what changes everything. That fucking phone call.

Oh how he wished he had never picked it up.