s i x t e e n

"Maki.. Mattsun.. is there something that you're hiding from me?"

They were now in a cafe, the weather looked so gloomy as if it understand Oikawa's feelings at the moment.

Oikawa's voice was so low yet enough to be heard by them both, Oikawa was tired but he had to know the truth before he making an assumption.

"I- look Oikawa- we uh- we knew about Iwaizumi.."

Mattsun was the one to do the talking as he was the person who saw everything while Maki was just sitting beside him and nodding in agreement.

"That iwaizumi is cheating on me?"

"I tried to talk to him about it, trust me. But he will avoid those questions and then he will make himself disappear..."

"It's been days Mattsun, and yet you still keep it from me? How long are you planning to keep it? If i never brought it up, will you both still act as if nothing happened?"

Oikawa looked at them with his eyes filled with disappointment but yet he still try to talk calmly, he wasn't planning to be mad at his best friends.

"Look Oikawa, we suggest you to ask Iwaizumi. We don't know about it much ourselves but it's better for you to ask him. We might make you misunderstand the situations if we told you.."

Hanamaki tried to settle this down. He know that both of them couldn't do anything about it unless it's Oikawa.

He couldn't even believe what had happened until now. All this time he was trying to act as if everything's normal, as if those incident didn't happened at all. But clearly he was wronged.

Oikawa knew about it and he couldn't just let his best friend stayed in the dark forever.

Oikawa then nodded, he smiles at his best friend. His eyes were already blurry, trying to hold back the tears.

"Thank you... both of you.."

With that he quickly left the cafe, leaving his two best friends. As he was walking to the train stations, he couldn't stop crying but still keep on walking.

He had decided it was best for him to meet Iwaizumi now, he just couldn't let it anymore.

God knows how long Iwaizumi had been cheating behind him all this time..