e i g h t

"Iwa-chan~ Let's have lunch together."

"Alright let's go-"

"Can i come too?"

The girl asked all of a sudden causing Iwaizumi to stop, he then glanced at Oikawa and smirked.

"No. No, you're not coming with us. You see, we have a date."

"A d-date?"

The girl asked in surprised, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion while glancing at both Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

"Mhm. We're dating!"

Oikawa announced proudly making everyone in the class to stop whatever they're doing and look at them in disbelief, including the girl.

"Now now let's go Shittykawa."

"Stop calling me that!"

Iwaizumi quickly walked out of his classroom and headed towards the school rooftop where they usually spend their lunch time together with Maki and Mattsun.

"Tch. You never care about it and now you hate it?"

"We're dating now, iwa-chan."

Oikawa whined causing Iwaizumi to chuckled at his childish behaviour. He shakes his head while taking Oikawa's bento box, holding it for him.

"I'm not going to change it. Ever."

"Oi oi hurry up! We only have 15 minutes left."

As soon as they opened the door, they could see the couple sitting on the floor with a mat spread out.

"The hell? Where did you get that?"

Iwaizumi asked, pointed at it causing Hanamaki to grin wider.

"We take it without anyone knowing."

"What?"

"We steal it."

"Oh okay."

"Wait- what the fuck?!"

Hanamaki and Matsukawa laughs even louder this time, one was trying to hold his laughter and another is trying to catch his breath.

"Leave it be Iwa-chan. At least we are no longer sitting on the cement"

Oikawa slowly sit down across from Maki who was smirking at him.

"What?"

"So how long are you going to pretend that you both are single?" Maki asked.

"Until we die?" Mattsun continued.

"Until you asked." Iwaizumi replied.

Iwaizumi then hand over Oikawa's bento to him, also handing him a water bottle just in case he was thirsty which Oikawa gladly accept.

"So we can do double date now?"

"Double what?"

"Double date. Since you both are a couple and we are too, so now-"

"You both are a couple?!"

Oikawa accidentally shouted, surprised by the news causing Iwaizumi to smack his head.

"Duh yea, we have long be a couple not like you both."

Matsukawa snickered then high-five Hanamaki who is clearly amused too.

"How long?"

"Not long, just a year ago"

"Ohh-"

"Wait what the fuck you both?!"

"Calm down Shittykawa, they are literally flirting in front of us all the time, how can you not see it?"

Oikawa scoffed while munching an onigiri from one of Iwaizumi's bento. Although Iwaizumi see it, he didn't mind, he knew Oikawa loves his mother's onigiri.

The lunch is over and so is school, now they are both walking home together.

"Say Shittykawa, do you want to stay at my house tonight? My parents aren't home until tomorrow"

"Mhm, alright. Just let me take my stuff at my house"

Oikawa replied calmly as if he had practiced this before. Iwaizumi smiled a little, causing him to reach out for his boyfriend's hand and intertwined it together.

"You don't have to. Use mine."