t w e n t y - t w o

Two hours after.

"You can come and visit him for now."

The doctor said, looking at the three friends who were standing outside of the operations room. Just as Iwaizumi about to came in, the doctor stopped him.

"I'm afraid i have to talk with you personally"

"Yes doctor?"

Both Maki and Mattsun has already came inside leaving Iwaizumi alone. They are eager to see Oikawa so they had left him.

"I don't think he can stay any longer.. one of his ribs bone had damaged his heart and that would caused him breathing problems."

"What do you mean he can't stay?"

"He's not going to survive this."

Iwaizumi shakes his head in disbelief, he was already tearing up.

"No.. no it can't be.. Oikawa was doing just fine.."

With that he ran inside, he couldn't stay away from Oikawa any longer. He needed him.

"Iwa-chan.."

Oikawa smiles weakly at his lover, his hand reaching out trying to hold Iwaizumi's hand. There were wires everywhere attached on his body.

Maki and Mattsun were already crying at the other sides, they were hugging each other, trying to find comforts in despair.

The sight was too much, seeing Oikawa this weak had make Iwaizumi cries. He was trying to calm himself but he couldn't.

"Shh.. don't cry.. don't be sad.. you don't want to send me away with sadness right?"

He asked Iwaizumi softly, caressing his tears-stained cheeks. Iwaizumi nodded weakly, sniffling while sitting on the chair beside Oikawa.

"Please don't leave me.."

"I won't. I will never leave you.. i will stay right by your side forever. And in here"

Oikawa pointed at Iwaizumi's heart. Smiling softly at him, making Iwaizumi chuckled in despair. He sighed, holding onto Oikawa's face, caressing.

"You're still beautiful even when you're dying.."

"Of course, i am."

"I will miss you Shittykawa.. i'll miss you so much for the rest of my life and i'll promised you that no one will ever replace you.."

"Thank you, iwa-chan.. for everything.."

"I love you Tooru."

"I love you more.."

Right after he said those words, the machine were no longer beeping as usual. Now, it makes an eerie sounds, the sounds that will haunts anyone for the rest of their life. The sounds of death.

"3.27 a.m. Oikawa Tooru has passed away"