t e n

"Iwaizumi, you should go back home now."

Hanamaki who has just arrived, quickly wake his friend up. He softly sighed, it's hard seeing his own best friend being broken like this.

"Hm? Maki? What time is it?"

Iwaizumi asked while yawning, squinting his eyes from the lights.

"8.46 p.m."

"Oh, can't i stay for 20 minutes more?"

"No."

Maki replied, he had to be harsh or else Iwaizumi would never leave the room, it was hard enough to make him eat.

"Alright... i'll leave, just please take care of Oikawa for me."

With that Iwaizumi leaned in to peck Oikawa's forehead. He whispered

"I have to start working by now, or else i'll get fired. But don't worry, i will come whenever i'm free okay? Goodbye love."

He holds onto Oikawa's hand a little longer with his other hand caressing Oikawa's cheeks. He smiles to himself.

"You'll get to see him again soon Iwa. Don't worry, I'll take a good care of him."

Hanamaki slowly walks to Iwaizumi then hug him as if saying that he's here too. Iwaizumi nodded, smiling weakly at his friend then quickly left the room after taking some of his stuff.

He knew that if he stayed any longer, he won't be able to get out from it. As he was walking through the hallway, the tears slowly flow down again.

He tried so hard to not whimper and yet he still do. It was getting hard to breath that he had to stop and crouched down, wiping his tears away.

Slowly he took a deep breath in and breath out, trying to calm himself. Then, he walked back to his car and drove away to his home.

"If he saw me like this, he would be furious.. Wouldn't want Shittykawa to get mad, do we?"

He whispered softly to himself, making himself to be better and strong enough to face the day. He have to be strong for him. No matter what happened, he was all he got.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hanamaki slowly sit down on the chair beside Oikawa. He smiles weakly, staring at his best friend.

"You know Oikawa, Iwa is literally broken right now. We all are.. but he was the most affected by this. As much as we knew it's not his fault but deep down he still blame himself of what had happened to you.."

Hanamaki softly take his friend's hand, holding it.

"You have to wake up Oikawa. Wake up and tell him that it was not his fault. Wake up so that he could be better again. Just please... wake up.."

Hanamaki slowly cries, he was trying to hold himself back but he couldn't.

"He missed you a lot. He loves you so much that he would do anything just to hear your voice again, to look into your eyes again and to see your smiles once again. I missed you too.. we all do.. it wasn't the same without you Tooru.. please come back to us.."

He plops down his head onto the mattress, crying his eyes out, with his other hand clenching so hard that it turns yellow.

"It's painful. So painful to see you both like this. I- I just want you to be happy again.. I want you both to be happy again. I- I need you to wake up Tooru"