f i f t h t e e n

It's been a while since he got to meet Iwaizumi. They were back with their full-time being a university student.

This time, even Oikawa rarely get to have time for himself, he was studying by day and practicing by noon until late night.

But today, he got a free time for himself so he decided to just rest in his room while going through his photos in the album.

He swiped it, one by one he analyse it and how he admire Iwaizumi in those pictures.

Iwaizumi falling from the stairs at the school, Iwaizumi's mad expression after his birthday cake being thrown at him and Iwaizumi's shirtless editions.

Oikawa loves all of it and he even make it as his wallpaper. A picture of them both together after having their first date under the stars.

But then he froze. He saw something that he had never thought he would.

A picture of Iwaizumi kissing another girl... in a dark alley? How could he?

How is this picture inside his phone in the first place?

Oh there is a video. Oikawa quickly tapped it, eager to know what's going on.

"Oi what the fuck?"

Matsukawa who has just saw something quickly recorded it. At first it was still a blur but there we could see two figures passionately kissing each other.

"Eh is that Iwa..?"

Mattsun then slowly approached them, trying not to make any sounds but still he was trembling due to his alcohol.

What he didn't realise is that he had accidentally took Oikawa's phone instead of his which is the reason why the video and pictures in Oikawa's phone.

As Mattsun continue approaching them, them both kept on kissing each other as if their life depending on it. The girl then pinned Iwaizumi on the wall instead and starts to take the lead.

Mattsun then being a hero himself, he zoomed in and there we could see Iwaizumi's eyes fluttered closed and the girl's face.

"It's that girl..."

Oikawa has started to cry, he didn't know what to do. It was so shocked that he felt like half of his soul had left. It's the same girl that has been bothering Iwaizumi since high school.

"How are they still in contact after all these years..?"

Mattsun couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't just sit there recording it while his best friend are clearly cheating.

"Oi Iwa! The fuck you're doing?!"

As soon as Mattsun shout, they both stopped whatever they're doing immediately. The girl bows then apologised, quickly running away from the scene.

Then there's Iwaizumi who looked as if he knows nothing. All of a sudden Matsukawa punched him. He was so mad that he felt like he was the one being cheated on.

"Why the hell are you punching me?!"

"Ask yourself damn it! Why are you kissing a girl?!"

"Wait- i can explain-"

"What the fuck man?! You are cheating on Oikawa all this time?"

"No- Matssun wait- listen to me!"

The video only shows the street floor but he could still hear their voices arguing and punching each other.

It had gotten so bad that Maki had to stop them both and turn off the video.

Oikawa was crying his eyes out, he throw his phone away across the room and he was now sitting with his back against the wall, trying to cover his mouth with tears flowing down non-stop.

"How could he.."

"Not even once he tried to tell me about it.. or explained it to me.."

That night, it end with Oikawa crying himself to sleep. He was too tired to talk with Mattsun or Maki so he decided it was best to ask tomorrow.

He was so broken that he felt like his heart is shattered and it is by the one and only Iwaizumi Hajime.