f o u r

It's been a few days and Oikawa has been avoiding him. It's making him crazy. He can't take it anymore.

With that he saw Oikawa walking past the school gate, going home. Unexpectedly, Oikawa is one of the earliest student to leave the school making Iwaizumi have no choice but to skip his last class just to catch up with Oikawa.

"Oi Shittykawa!"

He shouted, walking slightly faster than usual when he realised Oikawa pay no attention to him.

"Damn it. Stop walking you shit!"

He shouted once again and this time Oikawa stopped in his track.

"Oh Iwa-chan? Isn't it too early for you to go home right now?" He asked innocently.

"Says the first student coming out from the school."

He scoffed and immediately walked beside Oikawa, making them both continue their walk together.

"Hehe, sorry Iwa-chan. I just have something to do these days."

"And that thing is avoiding me?"

Iwaizumi asked glaring at Oikawa and from that he caught Oikawa flinched a little but too quick to be noticed but him.

"What are you saying?" He chuckled

"I'm not avoiding you, iwa-chan. I just have to take care of my nephew."

"Yeah right, then why aren't you having lunch with me anymore? Why do you stop coming to my classroom?"

This had make Oikawa stopped in his track. He was surprised that Iwaizumi actually care about him. Even if it's not much but it's enough to show that Iwaizumi is actually waiting for him.

"Aren't you having lunch with the girl?"

"What girl?"

"The girl that always talked to you.."

"The fuck?"

Iwaizumi stopped then turning to look at Oikawa with pure confusion until he realised it.

"Oh that girl!"

Oikawa frowned at his answer, glaring at him then quickly walked past him, as if to show that he's mad.

"Damn it Shittykawa. Wait!"

With that Iwaizumi hold Oikawa's wrist, leaving him no choice but to stop.

"That's my newest class monitor!"

"Then why the hell do you agree to go lunch with her?!"

Oikawa snapped, not realising that he had raised his voice. Thank god no one was around, or else it'll be weird seeing two high school students shouting at each other about lunch.

"Shittykawa"

"What?!"

"Are you jealous?"

"Huh w- what? No! Why would i be jealous in the first place?!"

This has made him a bit taken aback, does it look liked he was jealous? Is it obvious that he was bothered by it?

With that Iwaizumi smirked.

"You sure Shittykawa? Cause you seem like it"

"No! You know what? Forget about it."

Oikawa left, walking a little bit faster leaving Iwaizumi laughing at the back, amused by his jealousy.

"Shittykawa wait! Let's go buy your milk bread!"

"Then walk faster!"

"If you keep walking then no free milk bread for you Tooru!"

He knew that whenever Iwaizumi's calling him by Tooru, he's serious and that nothing could change his mind or his decision if it comes to it.

He stopped as soon as he heard it, hearing footsteps behind him then beside him. He glares at Iwaizumi one last time before he decided to walk again but this time a bit slower.

"You better buy me a lot of it Iwa-chan."

"I will if you stop avoiding me Trashykawa"