Beauty🌾4

BEAUTY 4

Forgiveness

I'm dancing with him because I got no choice. Everyone was shocked and curiosity was really evident on their faces. We're dancing slowly in the middle. We're like the highlights of the event. The unexpected one.

I hate how he stares at me. I hate how he can display a playful smirk that really looks attractive. That can definitely make every woman tremble with their knees. Everything about him, the looks, the personalities, are very deceiving.

And I won't let his fakeness deceive all of me. I'm not like other people who like someone because of their first, second or even third impressions. It takes a long time to gain my adoration.

"I want this dance to stop," I whispered.

"Why do you want our dance to stop?" Ang boses ay tila naglalaro. Napakapilyo. Sinaman ko siya ng tingin at humalakhak siya habang nakatingala. "I really find you interesting.... and cute."

I faked a smile. It didn't affect me. Not a bit... Not a chance.

"If you think I'd play with your dirty tactics and indecent agendas, I suggest you retreat now. I won't be deceived by you..."

Ngumisi siya at tumingin sa kaliwa. Binalik din kaagad sa akin ang titig. "When will you accept that my intentions here are pure and very... very decent?"

I won't buy that. Even if that lie is on sale or free I'd never get that. Who would want to have a lie, anyway?

"No when, because that will never happen." I faked a smile again that surely stretched my cheeks so wide. Tumitig lang siya ng ilang segundo bago ngumisi.

Tinignan ko ang nag-aabang na si Lila at Lino sa gilid. Their faces are very pissed and obviously patient of waiting for our dance to end. I didn't want that to happen. Dahil ayaw ko talagang makasayaw si Lino.

Lino is one of the greatest nightmare of every girl here. He's a maniac and he never denies that fact. For him, girls are just made to pleasure men, the reason why he doesn't respect women. I couldn't wait to see him behind bars. Wala pa kasing mga pruweba na totoo nga ang mga ginagawa niya.

Why not make this situation fruitful? I asked myself while dancing with the monster ape.

"Why are you here?" Tanong ko. Palagi ko 'yang tinatanong pero wala akong nakakalap na sagot. Bakit wala? Dahil ba wala naman talaga siyang pakay? Then, was everything just a coincidence? Na dito niya piniling magbakasyon?

"Vacation. Vacation lang talaga."

Ang boses niya ay kakaiba sa boses ng mga kalalakihan. I wonder, pinag-aaralan din kaya nila ang accent nila? The way they talk and pronounce words? Aba'y kung oo nga. Napaka-arte naman nila!

Anyway, they are royalties. They bear the name of the whole Kingdom and their whole land. Kaya natanto ko rin na.... ayos lang naman siguro dahil kailangan talaga.