CHAPTER THREE

Amelie POV

Seeing the time at 9 o'clock in the morning had her very excited, going into the first lecture of the day, and seeing how the day can progress. I got up from the couch and poured myself another cup of coffee and got into my room to get ready for the day.

"Hey Amelie, there is something for you at the door!"

Abby peaked through the door smiling as she spoke about a package which was placed in the corridor of the dorm. It looked like one of those gifts that Mom gave me when I was a kid.

'We are so proud of you darling! We love you so much! .... Much Love Mom, Dad and Lucas'

They are very caring and sweet for being able to send me a care package.

2 hours later ...

Sitting in the café, I had my laptop in front of me whilst my phone was buzzing with text alerts. I placed the coffee cup down and looked at my phone

TO: Amelie

"Millie, Where are you? It's Toby"

TO: Amelie

"Babe, Please!"

"I'm Sorry"

TO: Amelie

"Hey Amelie, It's Abby, there is a party happening tonight wanna come?"

I sat there looking at the messages from my ex boyfriend Toby, What was his target? To go find me and tell me that it was a mistake and that it meant nothing? At that moment I had lost my senses and my mind was rushing into questions.

Sooner I got out of the daze and quickly deleted his messages. I answered Abby and stayed calm.

TO: Abby

"Hey, Yeah Sure, I'd Love to"