Chapter 4

"Only if you knew..."

~Present~

Suga's POV: 

Daichi smiled. "I remember that. You never gave me my sweater back." 

I acted innocent. "I didn't?" In reality, it was the only thing keeping me sane. I kept it with me most of the time. "You said it looked better on me than it did you." 

"It was true." 

"Uh huh." I didn't believe him but I laughed anyway. He laughed with me. His laugh was contagious and before I knew it, my sides started to hurt from laughter. We calmed down by thaking deep breaths. "Well if that's the case, I'll look for it and give it back when I can." I promised.

"Don't worry about it, Suga. It's least the of my worries right now." He said seriously. He smiled sweetly at me and my only response was to blush. I turned my head away and looked out the conviently placed window. I could see snow slowly falling to the ground. The landscape was convered in a blanket of snow. I took a few calming breaths and turned back to Daichi. "You okay?" He asked worriedly. "You're face is really red." 

I replied, "Yeah, prefectly fine." In that moment, I was. Our stomachs growled. I stifled a laugh and Daichi blushed in embarrassment. 

He stood up, letting go of my hand, and went to the door. He called out, "I'm gonna go get us some food kay?" 

"Okay!" He shut the dorr behind himself as he stepped into the hall. 

I was alone in this depressing room again. Everything crashed down on me and I breathed out, "Only if you knew."