Chapter 29

"Wish I were.."

~Present/a Few days later~

Suga's POV: 

A few days went by quickly. I felt happy for once. Me and Daichi have been dating for almost a week now. 

Asahi and Daichi were visiting with me. I coughed. It sent a pain through my chest. I closed my eyes, trying to force it to go away. That didn't work. I tried to ignore it while Asahi, Daichi, and I talked, but it remained. I didn't know how much longer I could hide it before it became too painful. I wished it would go away. 

Daichi and Asahi stood up. "I'm gonna go grab us some food." Asahi volunteered. 

"I'm going to go use the bathroom real quick," Daichi said. 

They left my room. I breathed out and coughed. Pain shot through me again. I can't take it anymore, I want to give up. But I couldn't just yet. Daichi had finally confessed his feeling for me less than a week ago and we were finally dating. 

I laid still, with my eyes closed until I heard the door open. I looked to the side to see Daichi shut the door. He walked over and sat down. My eyes were slowly starting to close. I held out my hand to Daichi to take it and he did. His face was full of worry of course. 

My skin looked even paler than it had before. Daichi knew what was happening and tried to hold back his tears. I smiled sweetly at him which caused his tears to fall. 

He leaned in for one final kiss. I accepted it, I accepted him. 

He squeezed my hand and sobbed. His eyes were shut so tightly, trying to ragain himself. I squeezed his hand with the energy I had left. 

I spoke. 

"I.. love you..Daichi."