Chapter 28

"But you like her better.."

~Present~

Asahi's POV:

Me and Daichi were talking when Suga woke up. "Good morning," I called out. 

He groggily replied, "Good morning Asahi." He felt the space next to him. "Where's Daichi?" 

"Over here." Suga nodded. 

He rubbed his eyes and coughed. His eyes were filled with sleep. His chest rose and fell due to his breathing. "You finally told him," I stated. 

It took a moment for Suga to process what I had just said. When he did, he sat up, blushed, and stuttered a response. "W-well, I.. uh.." He was at a loss. 

Me and Daichi laughed at him. Suga blushed furiously from the embarrassment. He coughed again but harder. He smiled at us. "I'm glad you two finally figured it out."

"Tch.." Daichi made this sound. "Suga thought I'd be dating Yui by now." He stated. 

"I did too, Daichi." I started. "She always blushed when she'd talk to you. I, seriously, thought you noticed." 

Daichi shook his head, "Nope." 

"Seriously?" He shrugged."Well, for the longest time Suga was jealous whenever Yui showed up." 

"Asahi!" Suga complained. Daichi looked at him. Suga raised his hands up as if he was just got caught by the police. "Yeah.." 

Daichi rolled his eyes but smirked anyway. Suga yawned. I teased them, "Have you guys kissed yet?" Daichi and Suga turned red, indicating that they had. "Good."