Chapter 18

"Brighter than a blue sky.. she's got you mesmerized.."

~Flashback~

Asahi's POV: 

Daichi, Yui, and I walked out of Suga's classroom to go to our own classes. Daichi and Michimiya were having a conversation while I walked behind them, feeling like a third wheel. They talked and laughed; Daichi grinned. 

I could understand how Suga feeling whenever Michimiya was around. Her short hair bounced every time she took a step and her eyes glistened in the sunlight. She was pretty and I could see why Daichi was into her. 

I wasn't certain if he did but when Yui talks to him, she blushes. Daichi never noticed it though. He's quite oblivious. 

Yui broke off for her class; me and Daichi continued walking. Daichi walked into his class and said goodbye. "See you at practice, Asahi." 

I waved bye and went to my classroom. 

The class finished, signalling the end of the school day, and I met up with Suga and Daichi to walk to practice. We walked in a comfortable silence until Yui joined up, walking to the gym where the girls volleyball team practice. 

Suga dropped back by me, leaving Daichi and Yui to talk among themselves. 

Yui had her hair pulled back into a short ponytail. I was surprised that that was possible. 

Suga stared at them, irrated aor annoyed at ther presence yet again. He was only like this because Daichi was also her crush. 

I elbowed Suga in the side and he stopped staring. She broke off to go to the other gym while we headed to the changing room. We changed into practice attire and heading into the gym.