Chapter 19

"While I die..."

~Flashback~

Suga's POV:

The three of us changed for practice. It had become more awkward since I had feelings for Daichi. After changing, we headed to the gym. 

Coach Ukai announced that they were going to have another practice match and set up the teams. 

It was Kageyama's turn to serve. He did is impressive over-hand serve but Daichi managed to receive it. I set his receive to Asahi who spike it down, earning a point for our team. 

Around the middle of the match, my team had 15 points and the other team had 14 points. 

Tsukki served from the other team, Daichi recieved, and I was about to set it to Ennoshita when my vision started to get blurry again. I managed to set it, awkwardly, to Ennoshita who almost missed it. 

"Sorry, Ennoshita!" I apologized. 

"No worries!" 

This happend again when I was about to serve. My vision kept getting darker and this made serving problamatic. I got it over to the otherside fortunately. Noya recieved it, Kageyama set it, and Tanaka spiked it down, earning a point for their team. 

This happened for a few more rallies until I was back in the front row. When I was about to set it, my vision went completely dark and I stumbled, hitting the ground with a thud. Pain shot through my body. I could hear footsteps hurrying to my side. I could hear their voices screaming my name.