Chapter 7

"Brighter than a blue sky... she's got you mesmerized..." 

~Flashback~

Suga's POV: 

As we were leaving, Yui caught up with us again. I tried not to get irritated. Instead, I shoved the lower half of my face into Daichi's sweater. 

"Michimiya?" Daichi questioned. 

"Do you mind if I walk with you guys? My house is just this way." 

"Sure." Daichi agreed, allowing her to walk with us. 

Usually, Daichi and I  would fall into a comfortable silence. Now that Yui was here, they continued their conversation as we walked. As I walked, I let my mind wander. 

I brought it back when I heard a thud behind me. I looked back to see Daichi on top of Yui. I didn't want to see it but couldn't look away. I jogged closer. I could see the reflection of the stars in her bright eyes. 

Apparently, Daichi saw it too and stared into them. He looks dazed for a moment before he slowly got up. Because he was a gentleman, he offered his hand to her. She gladly took it and Daichi helped her up. 

"Are you alright?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I guess I didn't see that curb there." She laughed it off. I noticed the curb she had mentioned. 

We moved on. I felt physical pain in my heart as we walked a few more blocks.