Chapter 30: The End

~Present~

Daichi's POV: 

Suga's hand went limp in mine. I cried so hard, I couldn't breathe. "I love you too Suga. Don't leave me!" I screamed. I knew it was too late now. 

I heard the door open and a thud on the ground. Footsteps grew near and Asahi's voice was panicked. "Daichi, are you okay?" Then he saw Suga's pale body and knew what had occurred. He rested a hand on my shoulder for comfort. I sobbed even louder. Tears formed in Asahi's eyes too because of the auditory pain radiating from me. He started crying. 

He took deep breathes and grabbed his phone from his pocket. He called the members of the volleyball club and told them to hurry. 

When they arrived, they funneled into Suga's room. I didn't move from where I was, kneeling on the floor gripping Suga's hand. My tears started to stain the bedsheets. The others started to cry at the sight of dispair. The entire room was full of sobs. 

3rd person POV:

Karasuno's #2, the grey-haired setter, laid in the midst of tears and sobs from his teammates. No one could control themselves. 

They planned the funeral for him. Dressed in black, the volleyball club laid ornamental flowers on Suga's chest as he laid in his coffin. They said their goodbyes and cried. They shared beloved memories about Suga. 

The top of the coffin was closed and buried. 

Daichi was the last to leave his grave. He cried even harder, regretting everything. "I should.. have.." He took a shaky breath. "Told you..sooner. Suga, I.. was too late.. I had less than a week..with you..when... I truly understand how I felt." He cried out. He realized his mistake, and now the person he loved...

Was dead.