27- Adrian

Bella's POV

The first person I wanted to see when I woke up was Ashton. I thought after the accident he would put whatever thing I did to him behind us and visit me.

Sadly he didn't, I've been in this hospital for two days wishing that every single person that walked through the door would be him. My mom and dad already figured out something was wrong, although I wouldn't tell them what was happening because I don't even understand what's happening either.

Liana, Aubrey and Mark have been keeping me company. My parents give me whatever I request for, it almost feels like I should remain sick forever. For the first time my brother cried because he thought I was going to die, I never knew he cared about me that much.

"We just spoke to the doctor and he said you're coming home tomorrow," My mom announced.

"Sure, this hospital gets a little boring at times," I said.

A knock was heard on the door and after a few seconds Adrian came in.

"I should go," She said, dragging my dad with her.

"We need to talk," Adrian said.

"There's nothing to talk about. You left me on the road after you hit me with your car, if it weren't for the people passing by I would have died"

"I said I'm sorry. It sounds stupid but I got scared and I regret doing that to you" He apologized.

"I've forgiven you. Tell me about the girl on your Instagram the day we broke up, did she agree to be your girlfriend?" I asked excitedly.

"Actually, she didn't want a relationship,she said she was only with me because she wanted satisfaction while she was staying in Hawaii" He said with a frown on his face. I suddenly felt bad for him.

"It's going to be fine, you'll meet someone who will love" I assured him.

"I've already met her but I was so stupid to let her go" He said with a smile on his face, please don't tell me it what I think it is.

"Adrian," I said. I'm completely speechless, what do I say.

It might not be me.

"I still love you. I never stopped loving you, I'm sorry I cheated on you and broke up with you like that and I regret it, but please know that I love you" He said kissing the back of my palm.

"But I don't feel the same way about you" I said, shifting away from him.

"What?!"

"I love someone else, I'm sorry" I said.

"You're lying. I know you still love me" He said.

"Please leave," I said as he crept closer to me.

"I'm not going anywhere" He said, brushing my hair from my face.

"You will be mine" He said, grabbing my face between his fingers and forcing me to kiss him.

"Leave me alone, please!" I yelled as I tried to push him away, but he was too strong.

My hand couldn't reach the button used for calling the doctors in case of emergency so I did the most logical thing I could think of. I spat in his eyes.

He quickly let go of me and cleaned his eyes with his shirt, while I pressed the button and screamed for help.

My parents were quick to come in and rescue me from this imbecile.

...

After what happened yesterday my mom wouldn't let anyone see me until I was discharged. My rib nearly got damaged and I couldn't really walk well so I had to use clutches, I still had minor injuries on my arm but they were healing fast.