One

I board the train, its my first year at Hogwarts and i knew no one. A little about me is that i have platinum blonde hair taking after my mother and emerald eyes what i got of my father, i was known as the pretty girl and looked quite mature for a 13 year old (lets just say that for the sake of the story). A lot of people were waving out the window at their parents but mine couldn't care less and left after they dropped me of at the station. I find an empty compartment and sat in it opening a book and reading. The train started moving and everyone piled into seats, two boys came into my compartment complaining that there was no where else to sit before plopping themselves opposite me. I look up at them and gave them a weak smile before digging back into my book.

"Merlin! harry were sat opposite y/n White. Her parents are the richest and most well known family in the wizarding world" The ginger boy whisper yelled at his friend, i put my book down and look at them before extending my arm and shaking the pairs hand.

"That is me" i spoke and looked over at the boy with glasses "Holy sh- Harry Potter" His head poked up laughing at me, quite happy that someone as wealthy as me knew his name. An hour passed and we arrived at hogwarts, during the train ride another girl had joined our conversation, her name is Hermione shes sweet and clever. We walk into the castle following a teacher who goes by professor Mcgonnagal i think, we stopped as we reached the top of the stairs, Me, Ron, Harry and Hermione all made our way to the front. A boy with the same hair colour as me walked up to us

"so the rumours are true then, what everyone was saying on the train. Harry potter has come to hogwarts" the boy said, i was behind harry so the boy didnt see me at first therefore he continued, "This is Crabbe and Goyle, im Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" ron laughed at the boy who tried to make conversation with harry.

"Think my names funny do you? No need to ask yours, Red hair and a hand-me-down robe you must be a weasley" Draco spat at ron before turning back to harry "Youll soon realise that some wizarding families are better than others potter you dont want to go making friends with the wrong sort" he put his hand out for harry to shake. I step forward a little and draco must have noticed who i was because he turned to face me.

"y/n white but i dont think i need to tell you that do i" i smirked a little and shook his hand, i knew Dracos family, my parents would always talk about the malfoys. He smiled at me and nodded before going back to his friends. We all walked into the Great hall and waited to get sorted into our houses. Names after names got called. Harry, Ron and Hermione got out into Gryffindor and Draco got put into slytherin. I was hoping to get into slytherin, not only because it would suit my personality but because my parents would be proud

"y/n White" professor mcgonnagal shouted as i walked towards the stall and sat down

"ah the newest 'White' family member to join the school, i see youve made friends with people already" the sorting hat was giving me my answer, Draco was smirking and the other three all had their fingers crossed. "it must be slytherin, ill let you follow your parents" i jump up and walked over to the slytherin house and Draco waved me over so i sat next to him. After we finished breakfast we headed to classes to start our day

-

Lessons had finished and everyone headed to their common rooms, this was our first time seeing it. The prefect whispered the password as a huge door opened, the common room was huge. There was two leather sofas facing one another and also a bunch more seating scattered around, also a large fridge and sink sat in one side of the room, the fridge was filled completely with different drinks. I looked around and ran up to my room, i thought the girls had to share but we all had our own rooms, i walked into the room labelled with my name. It had a single bed and a desk in, a TV was carefully placed on the wall and the view out my window was amazing. After unpacking, i quickly changed into black nike tracksuit bottoms and a nike cropped top, i put on a pair of trainers and walked down stairs and plopped myself on the sofa across from Draco and his minions.

 After unpacking, i quickly changed into black nike tracksuit bottoms and a nike cropped top, i put on a pair of trainers and walked down stairs and plopped myself on the sofa across from Draco and his minions

They were all on their phones, Crabbe and Goyle had an older phone and Draco owned the iphone 11 in the colour red, I owned the same one but father got it customised so it was a baby blue colour. I coughed a few times to get their attention but none of them looked up, i stood between Crabbe and Malfoy and screamed.

"Go change and meet me down here in 5 you boring pieces of shit" i told them and they slowly put their phones away and went to their rooms. Ten minutes later the boys walked down the stairs, Crabbe and Goyle were wearing grey joggers and a white top and Draco wore black jeans with a black top tucked in, a chain draped from his belt down his thigh. He looked good, this feeling was new and i had never felt this way before, i pushed the feeling away before walking out the common room, the boys slowly following behind. We explored the inside of the castle making jokes about everyone who got scared as we walked by, i spotted the three friends i sat with on the train and waved at the. In sync they all lost the smiles and turned around, i glared and clenched my fist.

"Dont worry you dont want to be friends with a filthy mudblood, a weasley and saint potter any way" Draco glared at the three before dragging me outside, his little minions following.