Six

We were figuring out positions before deciding that pansy would be keeper, millicent would be chaser/beater and i would be seeker as i used to practise as a seeker back at home, also i wanted to go up against Draco who also likes seeking. Dont get me wrong, i still hated pansy but she was a good keeper so we needed her. After some discussion we all went to our rooms and changed into matching denim jeans and chunky trainers, we all wore cropped tops but in different colours; mine was black, pansys was camo and millicents was baby pink. I put my hair into a loose high ponytail before meeting the girls in the common room. We wandered down to the pitch where we saw students waiting for a game to start.

"Those little gits" i whispered to the girls as Draco, Crabbe and Goyle must have told people to come and watch

"Those little gits" i whispered to the girls as Draco, Crabbe and Goyle must have told people to come and watch. Now we had to win, we stepped onto the pith at the same time as the boys, Draco glared at us and i glared right back before mouthing 'your going down'. The game starts and we all get on our broomsticks and flew around, it started off close but we were always 10 points infront of the boys. Suddenly i see the snitch fly by me and immediatly start flying towards it but so does draco, some how i stayed infront of him as we flew around blocking him from grabbing the snitch. We were flying around for a solid 30 minutes before the snitch was finally in reach, i carefully leant forward and grabbed the snitch and the people watching all errupted into cheers completely clueless that the girl they though was just an entitled bitch was actually good at a sport. I flew back and stood right infront of the blonde boy who towered over me.

"i told you" i smirked and he raised his eyebrows and just laughed before pulling me into a hug.

"well done y/n. I didnt know you were so good at quidditch" he replied and now it was my turn to laugh before pulling out the hug

" yeah well i didnt know that you were awful at seeking" i giggled a little but i saw dracos face drop "im kidding, you were a tough competition" this time we both laughed and walked towards the castle.

-

It was finally the day they got to go home for summer. I changed into an adidas long sleeved shirt and a denim skirt with tight and black boots.

I walked out to the common room where Draco, Crabbe and Goyle was waiting, we all talked for a bit before getting called to the great hall to listen to Dumbledors last speech of the year

I walked out to the common room where Draco, Crabbe and Goyle was waiting, we all talked for a bit before getting called to the great hall to listen to Dumbledors last speech of the year. He explained how next year he is expecting us all to do better work and focus more but me and the rest of the slytherin house know that wasnt going to happen. After the speech we all got on the boats which took us to the train, i looked out at the water as i was sad to be leaving this place for the first time in a year. We finally got to the train and piled on, me and the three other boys claimed a compartment, i made the three sit beside eachother so i had a whole seat to myself. The boys wasnt happy but deep down thought that i was going to get mad if they asked. I put my legs up on the chair and went on my phone taking loads of photos and videos of the group. We exchanged numbers while on the train because before then, they saw eachother everyday anyway. Finally, we arrived at the station and got off the train after grabbing our stuff. I looked around for my parents and soptted them standing with the Malfoys, including Draco. I ran over and hugged draco quickly before pulling away and looking at him.

"I swear if you dont facetime me over the summer i will kill you" me and him laughed "and also hey mr and mrs malfoy"

"oh dear please call us Lucius and Narcissa" Mrs malfoy said before pulling me into a slight hug, after a little conversation with them i turned to my parents and hugged them.

"Feel free to come over to our manor whenever you like Draco" my mother told him before we apparated back to our home. After a year of not being here i forgot how big it was, i ran up to my room and threw on a hoodie and some leggings before rushing out to the garden that i decorated myself. I ran to the tall tree at the back of the garden and sat on the hanging chair, the garden was decorated with many flowers, mostly black or white but the odd blue flowers were placed. We also had a huge pool in our garden which meant we had a lot of barbeques with friends and many pool partys. As i was sat watching the garden my phone rang and it was me being added to a group facetime with the three boys. I answered but turned my camera off as i was feeling insecure. Feelig insecure was a rare feeling for me as i do get a lot of attention for my looks, i used to model for this muggle company before my dad decided it could end bad.

"So how come we have our cameras of but y/n doesnt" Crabbe laughed and i just gave in and turned my camera on, many laughs later and it was dark. Crabbe and Goyle got off the call leaving me and Draco to talk. I headed inside and layed on my bed before eventually falling asleep on call.