Twenty-Four

I facetimed millicent who was staying at school during the summer, she answered the call and stood her phone up showing the rest of the group. I showed them around the hotel room and they all looked as amazed as me, Draco was in the kitchen on his phone. I walked out to the balcony and showed them the view.

"look how amazing it is" i say before turning the camera back to me and sitting at the table to stand my phone up.

"were all officially jealous" Milli laughed and i smiled, draco came behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"who are you- oh hey guys" he realised i was on facetime and waved, he sat beside me and we all talked for a while about how jealous they were that we are in paris. Lucius came into our room and told us to wear something fancy and get ready to go to dinner. We said goodbye to everyone and walked inside. Draco changed into a black suit and a blach shirt and tie while i changed into a black skin tight dress that was short and a little revealing, i left my hair down as it was still curly and put on some black strappy heels.

 Draco changed into a black suit and a blach shirt and tie while i changed into a black skin tight dress that was short and a little revealing, i left my hair down as it was still curly and put on some black strappy heels

"is this good?" i asked draco and looked in the mirror, he put his hand on my lower back and kissed my cheek.

"you look perfect baby" he told me. I quickly snapped a photo of us both of us and sent it to the slytherin group chat we have on snapchat. I grabbed his hand and we walked to where dracos parents waited for us down in the reception.

"you look lovely, both of you" Narcissa said and smiled, she was one of the nicest people i have met considering shes married to a death eater shes so sweet. As we walked out of reception i seemed to have caught a few muggle boys eyes, draco saw them staring and grabbed my hand while glaring at them. I laughed a little, its cute to see how protective he was over me. We walked into this beautiful restaurant and got seated, i was sat next to draco and opposite Narcissa. The boy and his father went to order us drinks from the bar area leaving me alone with cisssy.

"so y/n, i always thought that you and draco would get along from the second i met you" she told me and i smiled.

"i love your son Narcissa, hes the best thing to happen to me really" i answered her which made her smile, i guess shes just happy her son is happy. We made some small talk until the boys came back with our drinks

-

After food me and draco went for a walk over to the eiffel tower, talking and laughing all the way. It was refreshing being away from hogwarts with the boy i fell in love with. When we got there we took some cheesy photos of eachother. A professional photographer stopped us and asked to do a photoshoot with him, we obviously agreed. Once we were done with that we got told that he would edit them and send them to our emails. We headed down back the the hotel and into our room. I flopped onto the couch and closed my eyes, the blonde boy made his way over and hovered over me. I knew he was there but kept my eyes closed. He started kissing my neck, i moved my hand to his head and ran my finger through his hair. He left a few more hickeys before finding my sweet spot on my neck, i moaned quietly as draco smirked. He got up and pulled me into the bedroom, i pulled my dress off and helped him unbutton his shirt. He pulled it off and pinned me to the bed, kissing me rough and trailing his hand down my body. To keep it simple im just saying tht the night was long.

-

It was now halfway through the year. It was march now, i woke up at around 6:30 and went to the showers. I showered then walked to my room, changing into my school clothes and robes. I also added fishnets to my outfit because i was getting bored of wearing the same thing. I put my hair up into a messy bun and put my sunglasses on my head. I walked down to the common room to find out i was the only one in my group that was awake and ready to leave. I sat on the sofa and scrolled through instagram, 10 minutes later everyone from my group came piling out of dracos room laughing. I look up at them and roll my eyes, everyone from the group was in there except me. Instead of waiting for them to realise i was awake early for once i headed down to the great hall and took my seat. Dumbledore gave his daily speech but i paid little attention until he told us that a prisoner from azkaban had escaped so our school had dementors surrounding it. After dumbledores speech the group came in and sat with me, draco placed his hand on my thigh but i moved my leg away.

"whats wrong princess" he asked and i rolled my eyes, he knew exactly what was wrong.

"dont be stupid draco, you know why im pissed off" I spoke louder than him. "you all should know why" i got up without eating and walked out the hall, draco didnt even follow which im glad about. I sat in a tree and went on my phone until i heard footsteps near me.

"what did they do" A soft voice asked, it was harry

"why do you care potter, we have both been dicks to you" I asked him

"your technically my little sister y/n, i need to be there for you" he replied which made me smile a little. I jumped out the tree and hugged harry.

"by 5 months harry, thats not much" we laughed a little before i went on and explained what i saw, i told him the i think i was exaggerating a little.

"honestly y/n. i know they are the biggest assholes to other houses but your one of them, i dont think they did it to purposely hurt you." Harry told me and i nodded before hugging him again "and dont worry i still havent told anyone"

"look at this Malfoy, its your girlfriend and potter hugging" Crabbe yelled as they walked over, me and harry said before walking away.

"I guess i should really explain that" i looked at them and they all nodded "but after you guys explain why you were all in dracos room without me"

"we thought you were sleeping princess, we know you like your sleep so we all decided to leave you be, the reason we wasnt in the common room was because it was to loud" if draco didnt already know about harry i probably would have been killed or something but i nodded.

"me and potter are siblings" i looked at the rest of the group "were complete opposites though, the dark lord wants harry killed but wants me to join him, he only tried to cheer me up and i would still pick any of you over him anyday" i sighed knowing that was kind of a lie. They all nodded and headed to first lesson.