Sixteen

Its officially 9 days until the christmas dance. Draco still hasnt asked me although today were sneaking out late to watch the stars, hopefully hes asking me tonight. We all went to our lessons, pretty boring day. I only had three lessons as the other two teachers refused to teach me because of my anger. After a long afternoon of laying around in bed everyone finally got back to the common room, i stayed in my bed with my eyes closed trying to fall asleep. Just as i was about to fall asleep i felt someone lay beside me and wrap their arm around me, just by the strong scent of expensive perfume i knew exactly who it was.

"i missed you in lessons today princess" he smiled and placed a small kiss on my temple. I groaned and turned around cuddling into him trying to fall back asleep "dont get to comfortable princess were going out later."

"but im sleepyy" i mumbled and buried my head into his chest. He chuckled and played with my hair letting me sleep for a few hours. The sun started setting and Draco got up without waking me and went to do something. I woke up to a text off draco telling me to meet him up at the astronomy tower, i changed into a flowery top and white shorts, i put on my airforces before taking my hair out the plaits and letting it fall.

I grabbed my phone and bag then snuck out the common room, slowly making my way to the astronomy tower, i walked up the million of stairs and at the top i saw the black rose petals that where there when we had the picnic, there was also candles li...

I grabbed my phone and bag then snuck out the common room, slowly making my way to the astronomy tower, i walked up the million of stairs and at the top i saw the black rose petals that where there when we had the picnic, there was also candles lit up around the tower. I walked around the corner and saw Crabbe and Goyle struggling to hold a flower bouquet that spelled out "dance?" and an awkward draco stood there, embarrased that his two best friends couldnt even hold up a sign. I laughed at the three standing there awkwardly.

"go to the dance with me y/n" draco said quietly, I ran to him and kissed him passionately before pulling away.

"does that give you your answer" i smiled at him and he nodded before pulling me into a hug. "but now i have to actually find a dress"

"luckily our hogsmeade trip is in two days so you can go get your dress" Draco laughed a little, Crabbe and Goyle headed back to the common room while me and draco stood by the balcony looking at the stars. A little while after we headed back into the common room expecting everyone to be asleep but no, we walked in and everyone cheered. i covered my ears and laughed. Once everyone settled we went off in our own conversations, crabbe and goyle were eating and when no one was looking i went up to my room and changed into a hoodie and shorts before curling up in my covers and falling asleep

-

It was two days later, the day of our hogsmeade trip. I changed into the tracksuit Draco got me for my birthday and put on my trainers

 I changed into the tracksuit Draco got me for my birthday and put on my trainers

I put my hair into a bun and ran downstairs to see everyone waiting for me.

"your gonna get cold" draco said and i shrugged, we all ran down to professor mcgonnagal to hand in our permission slips before heading into hogsmeade. Draco was right, i was cold but as soon as we found ourselves in the three broomsticks. We all ordered a butterbeer before heading off, I went to go dress shopping with millicent and the boys went off doing whatever they were doing. I found a couple of dresses that i liked but only one stuck out to me so i brought it, we then found ourselves in a sweet shop and bought atleast one of everything. Perks of having a wealthy family is the money you can get off them. We met up with the boys again in the three broomsticks and ordered another butterbeer. We sat at a table and enjoyed our drinks.

"so princess, did you get your dress" draco says, he sat opposite me and nodded "can i-"

"no you cant its a secret, youll have to wait" Millicent told draco which made me laugh

"was i asking you, no" Draco snapped at millicent and i kicked his leg under the table "what was that for"

"dont be mean" i raised my eyebrow at him before bursting into laughter, my laughter made the others laugh and soon enough we got glared at from the other people in the pub. We got up and headed back to our common room. I went to my room and put a spell on my dress so it wont crease before i put it away. i ran to the others who were still trying to get me to show them my dress but i kept refusing.