Books to Look forward to!

I also need this for myself to remind myself which books I'm going to write.

Alright so this page is purely on what books I'm planning to write about in the future. If you've read my book by now then you should know I have an obsession with undertale. But moving here is a list of books I plan to write. Big Note I don't plan to do sequels unless requested.

Pipercy? Some AU where they get cheated on.

Percy Jackson Betrayed: Son Of Chaos. Erm. The story where Perce is actually the son of chaos. Gods are jerks, Percy is Lieutenant of the "chaos army"

Percy Jackson Betrayed: Back in Time: This one is where percy gets betrayed and gets sent back in time to his first quest and instead of him being the main part it's the person who betrayed him. This was inspired by Percy Jackson Son Of Chaos by some dude I don't know. Look the book up. The description says something about Nick Waters.

Percy Jackson Guardians. This is inspired by Lunar's Plight and heres small description. Perseus Jackson. A legend. A person who was also forgotten. Guardians are supposed to protect people until their dying breath. He did so. He died protecting Artemis in the first giant war. Now he is reborn into a young child. Percy Jackson. THIS HAS A LOT OF PLOT FROM LUNAR'S PLIGHT. IT'S NOT THE SAME THOUGH.

Percy Jackson: Heart of Stone Alright same same where Percy is betrayed BUT he finds a special ride in which leads him to explore other planets and becomes an assassin to bad people and helps innocents.

Percy Jackson Jack of all trades: He studies egyptian magic, norse magic, blah blah blah he becomes overpowered travels the world and so and so.

Gods, Demigods, and Mortals React TO PJO AND HOO

Soulmates AU: Get a tattoo blah blah blah find your soulmate whatever

Percy Jackson Meme Crossover with Avengers: YEP. Inspired by Tony Steals a Pufferfish.

Actual Percy Jackson Crossover with Avengers. His file or whatever is on The S.H.I.E.L.D S data and then they call the avengers to capture percy jackson. Thor is a fangod and Percy doesn't get captured because hes a boss.

Percy Jackson Born a God. He was born as a son of Poseidon and Amphetrite friends with artemis artemis likes orion artemis believes orion kills percy artemis is guilty Percy is reborn Percy and Artemis get together the end. That's the story in a nutshell

Percy Jackson and.... UNDERTALE CROSSOVER: Percy and his 7 friends were climbing up a rather tall mountain.. Or also called.. Mount. Ebott. PERCY AND CO CAN REMEMBER RESETS FRISK IS GOOD. THEY PREVENT GENOCIDE AND BADA BING BADA BOOM A FANFIC.

NOW WE GET INTO THE UNDERTALE STUFF WOOOOOOOO

Glitched Resets...: Something went wrong. Very wrong. Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, and Toriel can remember resets? Weren't they just on the surface? And why is there a bunch of dust in the wind...

Undertale Reacts: pretty simple eh

So that's it. Tell me if you guys would like any others. I just don't like romance, as I'm very bad at writing it. If In comments you guys say which one your looking forward to I might make the process of starting it faster ;)

HARRY POTTER STUFF:

PjO & Harry Crossover