Charge

Edited, but not well

Zoe PoV

This kid is insane man. (hamilton reference) He stands up to a giant????? And he almost won! With this I can't even tell what his limit was. Then there was a soft thud. I look over and I see Percy falling over on the brink of passing out. (No Perzoe. Sorry.) I quickly ran to him and caught him. I gently laid him on the cot inside the hut.

*Insert 6 hours later spongebob meme*

Sitting near Percy I hear groaning. PERCY! I look over and there he is with his messy ruffled black hair and his vibrant sea green eyes. (maybe Perzoe. I dunno) He sat up and asked what happened. I explained what happened and he looked kind of embarrassed.

"Sorry. I shouldn't be showing weak signs. I'm the leader and I have to be strong" He mutters. I look into his eyes and see there's a broken look. Like he's sad, weak, but tries not to show it. That look in his eye was almost enough to make me cry. I don't know why anyone would give up such a man like this. If I wasn't going back to the hunt once we get out of here and for sure we are getting out of here I would love him until my dying days. Maybe I should ask Milady if we can break our oaths if we find a man that would be faithful and love us. I just want to feel loved... and I'm sure Percy does too...

HAH NOT GONNA END IT THERE YOU THOUGHT. :>

Percy PoV

I have to be strong. For everyone. I can't show weakness. -instinct- Perce. Because you are the leader doesn't mean you have to hide your emotions. In fact you should feel the most emotional because you are the LEADER. You are the one who has to put up with everyone and being a good leader means you have to be good with understanding and being with other people. If you push yourself away, you are just as bad as a leader as the plot and writing of this book is.  

Yeah yeah -instinct talk over- He's right. I have to do this. I have to let my emotions free. I got up and walked out of the swamp not caring who would hear me. I just want to be free. I just want to be free... I don't care if monsters hear me. I just want to let go. Faint thuds were heard in the distance. Finally. I didn't even bother to uncap my sword. I just want it to end. Of course that didn't happen. I felt my hand reaching to my pocket. Something was off. Something that might get my friends killed. Curse my loyalty. The bronze light gleaming throughout the wasteland once again appeared. Cue more thuds. I reached out trying to control water inside the distanced monster(?). Feeling that it was 2 minutes away I waited. Until I saw what really the monster(?) was. It wasn't just one monster oh no no no. It felt like the entire world of monsters were coming after me. I'm a powerful demigod but this is too much. The monster count was close to 600,000 I felt. Welp. Time to use my new powers. Giving them a cheeky grin, I held my trusty sword and charged at the impending doom. As long as my last few friends are safe. The army charged and the wasteland quacked. I jumped bringing forth my bronze sword and brought it down upon them. From there it was only bloodshed.

Memories flashed through my mind as I stood with 40 other demigods defending Manhattan. But that didn't matter. Slicing through a wave of monsters the image of us working together to defeat the giants. They didn't want me anymore. I'm taking my final stand. To rid the monsters from Tartarus.