Mind Problems

I tHoUgHt YoU WeRe GoNnA TaKe MoRe TiMe to WrItE

Yeah yeah but schools boring and I don't have anything to exciting or hard yet. So Boom, Trying to Update Daily is a Pain but here's my attempt at stories wooo. More of a Filler Chappie.

Percy Me Thalia

Why does Leo like that? And also why is his joints bent the wrong way?

I tried to warn him. He died so young.

He deserves it for flirting with me

He did save the world though.

I'm a hunter of Artemis. I do not want to be flirted with.

Oh yeah. What about Reyna then Pinecone Face

*blushes* Rey-Reyna h-has n-nothing to do with this Seaweed Brain

Sure Sparky

Shut up Kelp for Brains

No you Lighting Princess

Provoke me a little bit more I swear to god Kelp Head

Tr-

SHUT UP. NOW THAT LEO'S GONE I CAN SAY THAT I DON'T OWN PJO OR HOO.

Wooooooo the ghost of leooooooo. He says that the crazy chick is a psychoooooooo woooooooo

Nico... I need you.

*Takes Place RIGHT, LIKE RIGHT, after last chapter*

Percy PoV

Dark. Why is everything so dark? Where even am I? And why is there a ghost version of me here?

"Hey"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH GHOST ME!" I yelled. I tried getting out Riptide but he was too far. I don't know how close I could get until he. He possesses me. I threw Riptide at it and dipped.

"Bruh. I'm Instinct, remember?" He said with a very strained voice.

Oh. I turn around and he doesn't look too happy.

"Blue Mind Cookie?" I tried offering.

"You don't even know how to work this void. I don't even know how to summon a chair in your mind." He said.

"Oh yeah? Watch this." I concentrated on creating a blue mind cookie, until it appeared!

He looked at me shocked.

"Deal wit it" I sassily said and flipped my non-existent hair along with putting my hand on my hips and snapping in a z-formation.

"It's hard to believe we are the same person."

"I'm not sure whether I should feel offended or something else." I replied.

"Well, now we are talking, let me explain. This is your mind. Your mind is very important to keep track of. All of your documents and memories will be here. But that is not important. What is important is what I'm saying now. Right now, you are mentally, emotionally, and physically tired. To fix this is to do different tasks for each "tired part" you are in. Physically is easy, just get rest. Mentally, is a little different. You have to organize facts or knowledge you have in your brain. I would have done this but, you don't have any knowledge except memories and things you come up with on the rush. I can see now you aren't listening" He said all in one breath.

To be completely honest, I wasn't paying attention. But I heard a lot of it so I know what to do if stuff like this happens.

"Finally emotionally is the hardest, you have to look through what makes you emotional and why. Get over it and face it head on." He finished.

"So sleep, organize my mind, face fears. Got it" I replied.

"Sure. But you can not wake yet. You have to get through at least one emotional problem. I will choose. Get over one of your friend's death" He said abruptly.

"I can't. It's all my fault and I won't ever be able to forgive myself" I said loathing myself.

"Fine. But, I will take control until you get over at least one."

With that note the ghost left leaving me very angry, sad, and hungry. Especially for cheeseburgers.

*When Damasen says the Bob thing*

Instinct PoV

Ah, it feels so good to be in a real body. Who is this girl? She's really pretty. (ZOEEEEEE!!!! DO NOT FLIRT. HUNTER OF ARTEMIS) Percy screamed in my head. Oh. Not going after her then.
Then I saw a giant. (FRIENDLY) Percy said. Percy makes weird friends. Then a Titan appeared. I flick off my sword. (He might be friendly, I don't know if he still is. Name is Bob)

"Bob?" I asked.

"Perc-" I cut him off

I felt the control of Percy's body freeing from my grip. I ran forward hugging the Titan even though I didn't want to.

"I said hello to the stars for you Bob."